Anyone with 100lbs or more to lose?

Options

Replies

• Welsh_Rarebit
    Welsh_Rarebit Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Me too, just under 100lbs left to go but over 100 ilbs when I started. I tell people I have to lose my WIFE in weight but its actually more than she weighs !

So if you want a Brit to add as a friend, I'm your man!
  • commkrista3
    commkrista3 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I too have around 100 Lbs to loose. I just started getting into this last week, but I'd love to join you in your journey. Friend request on the way:happy:
  • Poorgirls_Diet
    Poorgirls_Diet Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all of the friend adds.
  • knwitall
    knwitall Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    I'm on the same boat too. Add me :)
  • Poorgirls_Diet
    Options
    Bump.
  • yoly507
    yoly507 Posts: 1
    Options
    I have about 122lbs to loose I joined a couple of weeks ago but started Mon 6/25. I have gone to the gym 6 days so far this week an plan on going tomorrow but just doing cardio. I feel a lil stronger this time around. I have tried this whole weight loss thing before and I fell off every time but this time feels different. Good luck to everyone. You can add me the support always helps.
  • forgetmenotcj
    forgetmenotcj Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Add me! I need to loose 100! I am at 14 pounds lost so far...
  • Poorgirls_Diet
    Options
    Hey all, as there are quite a few of us I have decided to create a group to help us and encourage each other. Please feel free to join and check us out! http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/6733-weightloss-buddies
  • jennifer_mclachlan
    Options
    ADD ME! Let's do this together. I just started and would like to loose over 100 lbs.
  • Poorgirls_Diet
    Options
    bump
  • Poorgirls_Diet
    Options
    bump
  • crazyrain26
    crazyrain26 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello

I am a newbie here - just joined tonight and would love to join the group but it won't let me.

My initial goal is to lose 100lbs and then see from there how much lower I would like to go

Feel free to add me as I need all the encouragement I can get!

Thanks xx
  • onechick1970
    onechick1970 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am new to this site. My best friend has done very well using MFP, and I am hoping to make progress using it as well. I went to my orthopaedist this week and he told me that my knees (which have had the cartilage removed due to an accident) are arthritic. He also told me that for every pound of extra weight I have, it is 6 lbs of pressure on my knees. I was horrified! I cannot bring myself to actually admit to anyone what my current weight is because it distresses me too much. I am only 5'3" and the amount of weight I want to lose is 140 lbs. It is a daunting task, and I have tried numerous times before with little success. I am hoping to find support and serenity with this site. I've never done anything like this before, so I'm hoping for the best! Thanks in advance for letting me vent a bit! Looking forward to chatting with you all!
  • Poorgirls_Diet
    Options
    bump
  • TeddyCruz
    TeddyCruz Posts: 9
    Options
    I've got 175 to go. Long row to hoe.
  • YoshiZelda
    YoshiZelda Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Meee ! Feel free to add me I can always use friends with the same goals! :]
    22555 Posts: 2
    Options
    I personally am a professional dieter....have done them all except surgery. I don't really know what has changed this time, but the MFP app on my android has been a godsend. I put the app on my phone several months ago but didn't really start using it until May 24. I have lost 8.5 lbs since then. I recommend anyone overweight to find a body of water of somekind to exercise in. I exercise 3 times a week for an hour in a pool and it has helped tremendously, cause my joints don't hurt and I don't get overheated. Good luck to all of you and please add me if you want. Keep smiling.
  • Poorgirls_Diet
    Options
    Well done everyone, we are rocking this plan!!
  • hopeaskew
    hopeaskew Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I have close to it...so you can add me as well.
  • Poorgirls_Diet
    Options
    BUMP