Anyone with 100lbs or more to lose?

Options

Replies

• trogers1016
    trogers1016 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have over 100 pounds to lose also, but I'm doing it in 50 pound imcrements. We can surely be MPF friends and help encourage one another.
  • mrchris1983
    Options
    Hi. Im doing Slimming World and in 16 weeks I've lost 4 stone 2.5 lbs. I started at 349 lbs and now at 289.5lbs.

I want to lose in total 147 lbs.

Feel free to add me as I need help with motivation as such a long journey x
  • trogers1016
    trogers1016 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You are definately not alone. :happy:
  • amberrenae1
    Options
    In the same boat. Lost 150 gained 50 back and now need to lose the 50 plus another 20! So mad for gaining it back but have to quit beating myself up about it. Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • Poorgirls_Diet
    Poorgirls_Diet Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the friend adds!
  • xxmzangel
    xxmzangel Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I'm about 5'11", 319 lbs as of last Tuesday, and I have about 140 lbs to lose, till I get to my goal number, but that is just getting me to the high end of a healthy BMI, so possibly more after that. I'm doing increments, but not set ones, more just little goal numbers that have meaning to me, with little somewhat meaningless ones in between the larger gaps.

I've lost about 40 lbs so far, but my weigh in is tomorrow morning, so that's likely to change very soon.
  • Poorgirls_Diet
    Options
    good luck with your weighin hun and well done with your weight loss so far
  • jegg0425
    jegg0425 Posts: 37
    Options
    Technically I have to lose about 175-180 to meet the ideal weight for me. However I'm just working on the first 100 pounds.
  • 21patrice
    Options
    I seriously need to lose 140 pounds!
  • 21patrice
    Options
    good luck:wink:
  • future_hottie
    future_hottie Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I have over 100 lbs to lose. Id like to be friends :)
  • msespresso
    msespresso Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    My initial goal is 100lbs... but I need to lose more than that to reach a 'healthy' BMI, feel free to add me!

I'm a part of this group: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/3322-100-pounds-with-no-surgery
  • sphyxy
    sphyxy Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    100+ to lose here, down 24 since Feb 1st. Would love more friends as well (:
  • NicholeRobb
    NicholeRobb Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I have over 100 to lose. Feel free to add me. I have only been here a wk, but am loving it!
  • Nannyjay
    Nannyjay Posts: 7
    Options
    Hi, I have around 100lbs to lose. Feel free to add me, I'd be happy to support you.
  • DeniseChilver
    DeniseChilver Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I've got 64 pounds left to go, but as u can see I've already done over 100 pounds..... feel free to add me :-)

that goes for anyone else :flowerforyou:
  • Cptnikkimarvellous
    Cptnikkimarvellous Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi There, feel free to add me I have way more than 100lbs to lose and so far have lost over 30lbs in the last couple of months using myfitnesspal. I wish you luck on your weight loss journey.
  • Poorgirls_Diet
    Options
    Thanks for all the friend adds again, I didn't think this thread was still open but I am glad that we can all support each other on our road trip to a healthier lifestyle
  • mireyita44
    Options
    Hello there, You are not alone, I am in the same situation, I just started I am doing gym 3 times per week but I will try to do more, trying harder to check what I am eating, Add me. Wish you the best.
  • JAXY7
    JAXY7 Posts: 6
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well, anyone. I'm just starting out here, and I could use some friends along the way :)