Anyone with 100lbs or more to lose?

Options
Hey all, Just wondered if anyone has 100lbs or more to lose like me? I know we are all here to lose weight whether it be 10lbs or 100lbs however from past experience I have found that when they have reached goal you never hear from them again. So selfishly I would like to do the journey with someone whom is the same size of myself. I have more than 100lbs to lose but its a big enough figure for me to do something about. How I got myself into this situation was beyond me. My turning point was when I gained 35lbs in a year after I had a car accident nearly two years ago. Now I want to change my life for the better. Feel free to add me if you want to walk beside me on this journey. Thank you

Replies

• Alisonuk
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have about 100Ibs I need to loose
  • LordBezoar
    LordBezoar Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    I am in that boat. I started with needing to lose 125 lbs and have since lost 22 lbs.
  • destiny364us
    destiny364us Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I have over 100lbs to lose. I would like to lose at least 120lbs then reevaluate my progress. I have been overweight my entire life. I just love food. I have been using MFP for almost 2months now and have only dropped 4lbs. However despite the little weight loss I have lost inches my friends say I look more toned, and I feel better.
  • beachgrad05
    beachgrad05 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. I just got started with my fitness pal and I have 98 to go....:flowerforyou:
  • OliveJuice1984
    Options
    That's my weight loss goal! Hi!! I'd love to share this journey with you!
  • airlily
    airlily Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I do! My current goal is 175lbs (79.55 kgs). I'm 5'8" 1/2 [175 cm?]), and have 99.5lbs (45.23 kgs) to lose as of last Saturday. :)

Feel free to add me!
  • Yep I need to lose around 116lbs I haven't had my first way in yet so have a long way to go!
  • alpha1029
    Options
    I'm trying to lose just over 100lbs and you can feel free to add me! The more support we can give and receive, the better!
  • HisMissus
    HisMissus Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I have over 100lbs to lose. Anyone is welcome to add me as a friend xx
  • beachgrad05
    beachgrad05 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I have over 100lbs to lose. I would like to lose at least 120lbs then reevaluate my progress. I have been overweight my entire life. I just love food. I have been using MFP for almost 2months now and have only dropped 4lbs. However despite the little weight loss I have lost inches my friends say I look more toned, and I feel better.

It's not all about the scale. If you are exercising you could be adding a bit of muscle. Muscle is more dense than fat. A pound of muscle takes up less space than a pound of fat. Heard it described this way....picture it like this: 1 lb rock vs 1 lb of popcorn.

Keep it up...!!
  • Dimplybutt
    Dimplybutt Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I, too, am on a 100lb loss journey. I've never really had much success in the past with losing the weight but I am definitely more determined this time around and being part of MFP has already helped me so much. Please don't hesitate to add me as I am often floating around in here reading and learning. :)
  • breezystreet
    Options
    I'm with ya!! Feel free to add me too!!
  • melb2003
    melb2003 Posts: 198
    Options
    Hi there. I have about 125 lbs to lose. Feel free to add me. I started this journey 2 months ago and I have lost 18.6 lbs with no program, just eating right and cardio 5x a week.
  • Kissybiz
    Kissybiz Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    I have about 140 to go. The more the merrier!
  • Jbbaby111
    Jbbaby111 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me =)
  • caustin112
    caustin112 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I've got well over 100 to go.
  • fiveferrels
    fiveferrels Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    about 150ish to lose here please add
  • skydiamonds67
    skydiamonds67 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I have 150-200 pounds to lose so I will be on MFP for awhile! I am on here a lot and I am a very supportive friend, so feel free to add me! We can help each other reach these big goals! :)
  • petalpusher0133
    Options
    Add me too, please!
  • mormorjean
    Options
    I have over 100lbs to lose, it would be great to have some people who have the same goal. How do you add people? Can you tell I am new?