Anyone with 100lbs or more to lose?

Options

Replies

• jennylsapia
    jennylsapia Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    You can also join our group "100+ pounds with no surgery"!!
  • kmfolkins
    Options
    My ultimate goal is 100 lbs, but my first goal is 75 lbs! Would love to join you a long the way
  • Talulah58
    Options
    I, too, have over 100 lbs. to lose. I lost 12 pounds prior to joining this site a week ago, and I was down another 3.6 lbs. last night, so I'm up to 15.6 lbs. I'm not loooking at this in terms of 100+ lbs, but rather baby steps of 5-pound increments. At a minimum, I have 20 five-pound increments to lose, and I've already hit 3 of those goals - 17 more to go. It works for me. Anyway, count me in as part of your support group, and keep putting one foot in front of the other. It's a long journey, but the final destination is worth it!
  • yesthistime
    yesthistime Posts: 2,051 Member
    Options
    I have over 100lbs to lose, it would be great to have some people who have the same goal. How do you add people? Can you tell I am new?

Just click on someone's profile pic and it takes you to that person's page where you will find the Add Friend button.
  • fluffyflyydiva
    Options
    I'm adding you!
  • Olive32214
    Olive32214 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    Hi There, I have 150 lbs to lose. I joined MFP 19 weeks ago and have lost 68 lbs so far.
    You can do it ( can't believe I'm giving advice ). Friend me if you like, just leave a brief
    message so I'll know where you came across me and we can help each other...Olive
  • JamieBunker
    JamieBunker Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm adding you! :)
  • Onemoodycuss
    Onemoodycuss Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I'm always looking for more friends. I've got about 100lbs to lose. It's not much, but I'm really happy about the 20 I've already lost and looking for to the next 20.
  • mred93
    mred93 Posts: 100
    Options
    My goal is to lose between 80 to 100 pounds
  • SherryR1971
    SherryR1971 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    I started out with 110 to lose, and have lost 40...feel free to add me! :)
  • JamieBunker
    JamieBunker Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm in need of some more friends and motivators on here, so anyone reading this...feel free to add me :)
  • cassidysmommy
    Options
    i have between 80 and 100 to lose. add me and we can do this together
  • msindependent79
    Options
    I have exactly 100 lbs to lose to get back to my early 20's weight! That is my cool but right now I am taking it one step at a time. My short term goal is to lose 30lbs by Oct 1. I started doing weight watchers last month with my sister but was introduced to this and actually like it a lot better. Not so confusing! On Thursday I will be starting my 4th week of working out and dieting. So far have only lost 3 lbs but hopefully that will go up with my weigh in on Thursday!! Wish me luck and good luck to everyone as well!!!
  • jessicajoy87
    Options
    Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Add me! I am on here all the time and I will encourage you!
  • ddicks
    Options
    I have about 150 that I would like to lose. Please feel free to add me I can use all the support I can get....lol.:smile:
  • amfeierabend74
    Options
    I as well have over 100lbs to lose. I have lost 20 so far. We can do it!

Feel free to add me!
  • richelleygirl
    richelleygirl Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    yeah add me. I have about 100 to lose.
  • marycmeadows
    marycmeadows Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options
    Hello!! I have recently lost over 100lbs -- so I know you can do it!!

Start weight - 303.4 (1/1/11)
    Current weight - 198.4
    Goal weight - 160

5'6'' 29 y/o
  • Becca0301
    Becca0301 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.I'm just starting out and I have about 100 lbs to lose.
  • nalfavi
    nalfavi Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I have 100+lbs to lose :)