Anyone with 100lbs or more to lose?

Options

Replies

• mamasassy
    Options
    hey 7 years ago i was at my biggest or so i thought 250lbs then 2 years ago i was at my lowest 140lbs then i got pregnant and now i'm at 260lbs. and i'm looking to lose 120lbs i hope. i'm having a hard time because right now i'm a stay at home mom trying to lose weight and its not eazy. before when i lost it all i was working so i'm here if you want someone to do this with i am new to this so i don't no anyone on here really. so if you want to add me please do.
  • GollyPolly
    Options
    I just joined this site yesterday at 233lbs. I want to lose 103. 100 seems like such a daunting number. I think I'll feel a bit better when my pounds-to-go goes down into the double digits. It's going to be a bit difficult to eat healthy, as I don't have access to an oven, stove top, or any other cooking appliance aside from my microwave here in my dorm. I'm also on a college budget...which means not very much, haha. I'm going to work it out though. I'll just become a microwave chef or just eat everything cold, ha. Encouragement through this would be really appreciated. Add me if you'd like. I'll be sure to return the favor. :)
  • Raina27
    Raina27 Posts: 133
    Options
    I have WELL OVER 100lbs to lose and im 5'9 and can carry alot of weight yet maintain a very small nearly flat stomach which is crazy lol! But anyways anyone can add me!!! :D
  • metrabolic
    metrabolic Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I need to lose right at 100 lbs. I have tried many times but have not been successful. Hoping that this asp and website will help me to succeed this time around. I've been tracking for one week now ahave lost right at 3 lbs!
  • sillylily1960
    sillylily1960 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 100 pounds, I'm tired of carrying it around.
  • grimesfamily
    grimesfamily Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I would love to lose 100 lbs! right now I am starting with baby steps! After I make my first goal then I will start another one!
  • sillylily1960
    sillylily1960 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 100 pounds, I just started here today.
  • nammer79
    nammer79 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    100 lbs thats a lot ... well thats what I think to myself as i look in the mirror but yeah if I could do that I'd be happy and this siote says i can do it by feb 2013 so heres looking towards a good year

Feel free to add me
  • italian19
    Options
    I am in the same boat. I have 100lbs and more to lose. It is so hard, especially when other people don't understand what you are going through.
  • KenishaFitness
    KenishaFitness Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 100lbs and I've been on my journey for awhile. Taking small steps is only the beginning.
  • WendyKing1974
    WendyKing1974 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I've lost 136lbs, have 100lbs to go.
  • MonicaLee1982
    MonicaLee1982 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm 7 pounds down as of today, wanting to lose 150 pounds total. Would love to have more friends, so feel free to add me!
  • MUByM
    MUByM Posts: 208
    Options
    Hi! I started out January 1st 2012 and I had 125lbs to lose. I have lost 25lbs so far! Feel free to add me everybody!
  • ambutler0905
    Options
    You can add me too! My goal is roughly 140 more. I've lost 40lbs in the last year, but just joined MFP to get renewed motivation and support.
  • 7bel0
    7bel0 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I have set a goal to lose about 70 more pounds. I have already lost 40 in the last year. Once I hit my goal of 70 I might reevaluate my goals and add another 20-30 to it. Feel free to add me. Motivation and support is key.
  • JaceyMarieS
    JaceyMarieS Posts: 692 Member
    Options
    Anyone here can feel free to add me. I started out with 172 pounds to lose. I really can't dwell on that number, especially as I should really be aiming even lower.

Just trying to eat the elephant one bite at a time and focus on the first 50 pounds for right now. I hit 10% last week and hopefully that will be enough motivation to drop the first 20% now.
  • mrshoneybear1014
    mrshoneybear1014 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Please add me! I have about 120-130 to lose.
  • CrazyLazyStylist
    CrazyLazyStylist Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Yep atleast 100. Add (with caution!)
  • Tonnina
    Tonnina Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    I have 100lbs to lose total. I'm at 40lbs lost so far.... hoping to lose 10lbs in March... If it doesn't happen I'll be happy with 5lbs. Friend me if you'd like. I'm active everyday and love encouraging others and having others encourage me. Just make sure you include a message with your friend request.
  • lilbel2011
    lilbel2011 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I Faithfully joined MFP in January 2012 at a weight of 290 and now 264.(height 5' 2.5 inches) I love to eat ): I have been overweight all my life, I do not deprive myself of food. I eat, but then if I go over I find myself feeling guilty and find myself trying to burn it off. I will learn to eat healthier as I go through this journey. Already found myself making food changes in eggs, mayo, meats, milk, etc. Something I would have never done before. Feel free to add me, let's do this!