5'4. Girls what are your weight goals

Options

Replies

• jaf320
    jaf320 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    130 is when I feel skinny and sexy

Oh my gosh...same!! I'm 5'4" and my highest was around 140 at the beginning of college. Never hated my body or anything-just felt ambivalent about it. Got to about 125 (maaaybe a little lower?) with too much cardio and a little too much calorie restriction (at least for me) but was constantly starving. I also was unlucky enough to become a lot more flat-chested during that phase. I'm 135-well, actually 134 as of earlier this week-and aiming for 130. I know that at this weight I have some of my curves and also feel like it's a good weight for me as I do have some muscle. Obviously there is nothing wrong with aiming for a goal weight of 120 or 115 at 5'4", but I really believe that is too low for me :-)
  • Querian
    Querian Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I'm at 181 now and first big goal is to get to 146 which puts me at a healthy BMI - then reassess. I've been as low as 125 in my late 20's and I was seriously hot then!
  • ShallaLovee1
    ShallaLovee1 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I'm 168 last time I checked (last week). Want to get around 140 for my first big goal then from there around 130-132.
  • Toninz
    Toninz Posts: 29
    Options
    I started my MFP journey in December at 181 pounds, currently 159 and aiming for 143 by end of July (65kg for my birthday). I have been happy with that goal, especially since I’m over half way there – After reading what others have put I’m wondering if I should be aiming more for 130 for my height of 5’4”? I’d say I was a small/medium build. Thoughts?
  • Kyriadenman
    Kyriadenman Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm wanting to get down to 140 I've gained so much after have to kids I'm 184 so ready to lose ????????
  • BoogeyBrat
    BoogeyBrat Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    My ultimate goal is to hover in the 130s. I've reached the 140s before and looked nice, but I'd like to push for 130-135 to not be considered overweight.
  • ChrissieP80
    ChrissieP80 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I'm 5 ft 3 and am at my goal weight ~117-8lbs
  • FindingMyself24
    FindingMyself24 Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    I am 5'3 I currently weigh 176.4...my first goal would be to reach a healthy weight of 140...its the highest i could be to be considered "healthy" at my height...However, i would LOVE to be 125 again...thats my ultimate goal..
  • Ilovevwgolf
    Ilovevwgolf Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    125 - 130 and getting there. I'll try to see how I look at 125 if I look gaunt and sickly then I'd probably try to stay at 130.
  • valeriewxy
    valeriewxy Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" :)

SW: 182 lbs
    CW: 145 lbs

I'm hoping to get to somewhere around 130 - 135 lbs, but it basically depends on whether I like what I see in the mirror. I'm trying to get rid of this annoying poochy tummy XD and everything still wobbles a bit too much for my liking. (I started lifting last month and hoping that will help somehow :D )
  • TheYoungys
    TheYoungys Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Am 5' 3.5 and just got down to 112 from 125. I am working on maintenance right now but also realising that this is the time to figure out what maintenance is as I have still been losing slightly over the last week or 2. Don't want to go lower than 110 as i start to look far too thin. Despite the low weight I don't really look super thin right now which is great.
  • misemise
    misemise Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and currently hovering between 144 - 146lbs for a while now.... my goal weight is 135, however despite the very slow weight loss I have gone down a jeans size so that's something at least... I'm starting to realise that the scales is not the only indicator of progress and I need to stop focusing on what numbers it shows me!
  • katy_trail
    katy_trail Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    goal? able to crack walnuts with whatever body part I choose.
    size? bootylicious and asstacular
    weight? light enough to ride on the back of a motorcycle and go horseback riding often.
    current status? 1 strong mo fo showing the barbell who's boss!
  • ZombieSlayer
    ZombieSlayer Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    goal? able to crack walnuts with whatever body part I choose.
    size? bootylicious and asstacular
    weight? light enough to ride on the back of a motorcycle and go horseback riding often.
    current status? 1 strong mo fo showing the barbell who's boss!

:love: :drinker: :heart: :drinker: :love: :drinker: :heart: :drinker: :love: :drinker: :heart: :drinker: :love: :drinker: :heart: :drinker: :love: :drinker: :heart: :drinker: :love: :drinker: :heart: :drinker: :love: :drinker: :heart: :drinker: :love: :drinker: :heart: :drinker: :love: :drinker: :heart: :drinker: :love: :drinker: :heart: :drinker: :love: :drinker: :heart: :drinker:

Can't love this enough!
  • ibfat4ever
    Options
    I AM 5ft 4.5in tall and right now I weigh 181.4. My goal is to be 140lbs.
  • JenniCali1000
    JenniCali1000 Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    GW is 130. Currently I'm at 148.5. My healthiest weight was between 125-130. At that weight, I was able to maintain lots of muscle and strength, and I looked much smaller than the 125. I felt great at that weight, so that's what I'm aiming for. I want to be strong and sexy, so I'm not going to push for anything lower than 125. I was about 120 in high school, around age 18, so it makes sense to get back to the 120s.
  • Nicolearredondo17
    Nicolearredondo17 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Im 5'5
    SW:176
    CW:166
    GW:150-155
  • whiskeyrunner
    whiskeyrunner Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Currently at 133, working to get down to 123.
  • saitiffeh
    saitiffeh Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Currently 202, started at 212 a couple of weeks ago, aiming for 150 at first and then we'll go from there :)
  • ThatDamnRobyn
    ThatDamnRobyn Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    115-116. Just trying to get a wee bit leaner, more muscle. Maybe 2-3 pounds of actual fat, but now that I'm lifting again, I expect to gain some muscle weight, so my scale weight may not budge much.