5'4. Girls what are your weight goals

Options

Replies

• tracidaycare
    tracidaycare Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    im 5'3 weighed in at 220 down to 198 still a long ways to go!!
  • hollyeverhart
    hollyeverhart Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Hi! My gw is 110-115, cw 119, hw 133!
  • PinkRunning
    PinkRunning Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm a quarter inch under 5'4" and have a goal weight of 108-110. I'm currently 5 lbs away but it's a sticky 5 lbs and is going to take a lot to lose, I'm afraid! Friend me if you have similar goals!!
  • tritta01
    tritta01 Posts: 311
    Options
    CW: 133
    SW 165 (actually think I was heavier but didnt have a scale for awhile, when I got one 165 is what it said)
    GW: 110-125. depends on how I feel and look at 125 if I want to go any lower.
  • Adri1994
    Options
    im 142 and want to be around 130 lbs
  • Giraffe33991
    Giraffe33991 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    I'm currently 146 and size 6 (4 in shorts). Trying to lose another 15 to tighten things up.
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    HW: 203lbs

SW (april 2010): 177-180lbs

GW: 150lbs

CW: 145lbs

I'm in maintenance and have been for the last 18 months. I have no desire to lose any more weight. I'm happy and content hovering between 143-150lbs.
  • rileymama
    rileymama Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    My goal was about 125, though I was happy at 130, after i toned...pregnant now, so just hoping to be able to drop the weight after baby again. My pic is when i was about 135...down from 170 4 months before....I thought I wantewd to be 120, but with my hipo structure and build, think I wouldn't look too good (based on my sister..)
  • anj911
    anj911 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    My goal is somewhere around 150, I'll be quite happy with that :bigsmile:

Start weight was 205
  • kcoftx
    kcoftx Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    In high school, my lowest was 118.

After 3 kids, I dropped to 133 and maintained for awhile about 5 years ago. People were relieved when I gained just a little back. Recently I asked my husband, who is attracted to Skinny Minnie's, why people said that. (This question came 5 years later). He said that my face was becoming a little too gaunt and also shadowy under my eyes.

With that in mind, this time I am focusing on exercise and strength training for toning and getting to six 6 with 22-25% body fat. If that leaves me at 140 instead of 130, I'm good with that. If I need a little lower due to muscle mass, I'm good with that too.

Right now I just started this training and I'm at 148. I do have some to lose and toning to do.
  • Anelda
    Anelda Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    My starting weight was 190 and my current weight is 151, which I have been hovering at for around 3 weeks now. My goal weight is 125-130.
  • kcoftx
    kcoftx Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    In high school, my lowest was 118.

After 3 kids, I dropped to 133 and maintained for awhile about 5 years ago. People were relieved when I gained just a little back. Recently I asked my husband, who is attracted to Skinny Minnie's, why people said that. (This question came 5 years later). He said that my face was becoming a little too gaunt and also shadowy under my eyes.

With that in mind, this time I am focusing on exercise and strength training for toning and getting to six 6 with 22-25% body fat. If that leaves me at 140 instead of 130, I'm good with that. If I need a little lower due to muscle mass, I'm good with that too.

Right now I just started this training and I'm at 148. I do have some to lose and toning to do.
  • holyguacamole
    holyguacamole Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm 138 right now. Was 132 before Christmas but slipped up a bit. Would love to get down to 120, but no lower. If anyone has similar goals please add me :)
  • jtcc91
    jtcc91 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I am 5' 4" and currently at 145. I started MFP (seriously) in January at 150. I think my goal is around 137-ish. We'll see how I feel/look when i get there! I'm actually ok with my weight right now so even if i maintain or just lose about 5 more, my real goal is to just be more fit and toned. :drinker:
  • rubycube86
    rubycube86 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    127lbs at the moment. Initially I wasn't doing this to lose weight. Rather, I was doing it to feel healthier. I've lost about 8lbs though since I started and now I would actually like to lose some more. It would be nice to get to about 115lbs. My mum says I'm too thin though. But I will do whatever makes ME happy.
  • Mom0fTwo
    Mom0fTwo Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    before kid # 115lbs, before kid #2 122 lbs
    SW 144
    CW132
    GW 120

Half way there :)
  • KyliAnnHobson
    KyliAnnHobson Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    You look great!! Good going!!

Thank you!
  • FitqueenT
    FitqueenT Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I'm at 126 now...ultimate goal is 122-123. Anything below that and I look sick!!
  • dherrmanmom
    Options
    I'm currently 154. (In the past I've been as high as 180 so I had made some progress before I'd started here). My "realistic goal weight" is 134 because that was my weight just before I got pregnant with my first child. I really liked myself at 110 but I won't mentally torture myself if I never get there again.
  • muddyventures
    muddyventures Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    My heaviest was 156 (december 2011) and I'm 145 now.... My goal is a 'look' , I'd like to be tone and fit with a flat tummy, I think 120-130 is going to be good. I'm raising four girls and really want to make sure that I don't go for the 'oh so hard to get to' 110 (really truly I'd love that, but the maintenance would be tough), I want them to see a healthy, happy mom that eats normal meals and doesn't exercise her brains out. I want to be tone and 'clean' looking.

I am editing to ads that I have a small frame.