5'4. Girls what are your weight goals

Options

Replies

• jessradtke
    jessradtke Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    120-125 is my goal, but it's not the number I'm going for so much as how I feel. I have felt good at both higher and lower weights than that at different times in my life, but the older I get the more that weight range just feels right for me.
  • johnoes
    Options
    i am 137 lb. and wear size 10. where do you shop.
  • Pebble321
    Pebble321 Posts: 6,554 Member
    Options
    I'm hanging around 70/71 kg (155) or so and am pretty happy here.
    My goal for last year was lose weight - which I did, nearly 22kg ( bit under 50 pounds). Plus I became a runner.
    My goal for this year is not related to weight but to fitness - I want to get stronger nd faster, and I've made a good start. If I can lose a few more kg, I'll be happy but it's not that critical.
  • genthel
    genthel Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I started a little over a year ago at 243. I am currently 170.8. Goal weight is 135ish. Next weight goal is 165 by March 19. Not sure if I will make it. It is a bit harder to lose now vs a heavier weight.
  • AISIGO
    AISIGO Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I am 145 and would love to get down to 115 lbs.
    My weight loss has been so slow!
  • Liseii01
    Liseii01 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I am 152.8, goal weight is 136.2 and I'm happy drifting between 134.6 - 138.2 =)
  • Misdy
    Misdy Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I'm currently 137, aiming for 127 :) finding it hard to budge these last 10 pounds!
  • kasandra_m24
    kasandra_m24 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    5'3" Started at 246.5.. Currently 218. Goal is 145. Long ways to go, but feeling better already!! :)
  • Surisaddai
    Surisaddai Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I'm 161 (2 weeks ago, haven't weighed yet) wanting to get to 140lbs :-) x

Exactly the same as you.
  • celerieaz
    celerieaz Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I'm aiming for about 140. I've always been large in the chest, and I think lower might not be attainable. But! Maybe it will be! Kind of playing it by ear.
  • daniellepflug
    Options
    currently 116-120 --- really WANT to be 110 (closer to 5'5") --- my problem is, I've never had a problem until now... I don't know how to exercise properly, stick to a plan, and do it... I've come down to 116 from 125 since the first of the year BUT am seeing no real difference in my body or my clothes... any advice is greatly appreciated.
  • acook104
    acook104 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm only just starting out. I'm 194 and want to get to 135.
  • Alonnea
    Alonnea Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and looking to be between 130-135. I'm at 142 right now but I know the last couple of pounds are always the hardest. Plus I'm trying to tone up now.
  • toorisky
    toorisky Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I am trying to get 130... When I get 130, I will decide if go for 5 more or not.

14880497.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • LovesAdventure
    LovesAdventure Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 and current weight is 145. Goal weight is 130. Was 128 a few years ago but age (I'm 48) is catching up with me. It gets more difficult to lose weight the older I get.
  • TraToy
    TraToy Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    CW: 140, GW: 120 :D
  • 5'4" and cw is 137.4, would like to try 135 but it's been very difficult because I am a weight training fanatic and that carries weight with it. My clothes size is 4 and never wear anything larger than 6. I think that before you pick a goal weight take into consideration all your stats and physical activity. If you are a larger frame, taht could mean a heavier weight for you that would still make you look like you are 115-120. Go by what size clothes you want to fit in, that's really how you can plan your goal.
  • saphyre23
    Options
    im 182, my goal weight is 140, different ppl have different builds so its not always the same :)
  • chairperson
    Options
    I started out at exactly 222.2, im currently at 210.0 and right now my goal is 150 - but since i havent been that tiny since i was too young to care - im not really sure how that will look on me, so when i get there, i might try to go down to 140 or 130, ill stop when i feel like (and my hubby says) i look healthy :)

Agreed. I'm at 225 right now (started at 238 in January) and my goal is also 150, for essentially the same reason. I have a vague memory of being 145 some time in middle school and no memory of ever being lighter than that. Lower than that seems unattainable since it's not a weight I've ever seen my body at. I'll just shoot for breaking the 150 mark and see what that looks like. I have no idea what 150 will look like on adult me.
  • Kristin12288
    Kristin12288 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4 & after high school in 2006 I was around 180 then I got a job & got down to 160 & felt really good! Then in 2008 I got pregnant with my first son. All I want is to wear the clothes that are hanging in my closet..if I don't lose this weight soon there going to go out of style!! Anyways a year ago today I weighed 226 & now I'm 197..I did really good there for awhile but then feel off the band wagon...So my goal for now is just to be 160 again..!