Favorite one liner from a movie

Options

Replies

• dane11235813
    dane11235813 Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    Ay, ay, ay! If I wanna hear you talk, I'll shove my arm up your *kitten* and work your mouth like a puppet!
    - Samuel L Jackson "The Other Guys"
  • stratmantl69
    Options
    "I have come here to kick *kitten* and chew bubble gum..........and I'm all out of bubble gum!"

"That rug really tied the room together."
  • ShilohMaier
    Options
    “A chastity belt! That's going to chafe my willy!" ~Men in Tights

"Tis but a scratch" ~Monty Python and the Holy Grail
  • melie_gr
    Options
    Vanity... definitely my favorite sin.
  • macylane4
    Options
    "you can take my life, but you will never take my freedom"!!! William wallace from braveheart.....Oh and my 2 all time favorites:
    "nobody puts baby in the corner" from dirrty dancing
    "slippery little suckers" pretty woman!

Ok I could go on for days......
  • aubryannewilson
    aubryannewilson Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    “A chastity belt! That's going to chafe my willy!" ~Men in Tights

Old Man: "I'm not dead."
    Body collector: " 'Ere, he says he's not dead."
    Man with Old Man: "Yes he is."
    Old Man: "I'm not."
    Body collector: "He isn't."
    Man with Old Man: "Well, he will be soon, he's very ill."
    Old Man: "I'm getting better."
    Man with Old Man: "No, you're not; you'll be stone dead in a moment."
    Body collector: "Well, I can't take him like that. It's against regulations."
    Old Man: "I don't want to go on the cart."
    Man with Old Man: "Oh, don't be such a baby." ~Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Love that movie!! The favorite with my family is ' Your mother was a hamster and your father smelled of elderberry!' We still taunt each other with that one lol.
  • carriem73
    carriem73 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Nobody makes me bleed my own blood- Dodgeball....
  • stratmantl69
    Options
    "No, without a hostage, there is no ransom. That's what ransom is. Those are the f-ing rules!"
  • littletiger97
    littletiger97 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Ace Ventura: [as Captain Kirk] Captain's Log, stardate 23.9, rounded off to the... nearest decimal point. We've... traveled back in time to save an ancient species from... total annihilation. SO FAR... no... signs of aquatic life, but I'm going to find it. If I have to tear this universe another black hole, I'm going to find it. I've... GOT TO, MISTER.
  • spatzmoneymore
    Options
    "Don't get saucy with me, Bernaise!" - Harvey Korman in History of the World-Part 1
  • carriem73
    carriem73 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Go that way, really fast. If something gets in your way, turn.

Better Off Dead

I want my 2 dollars!

Fr'anch fries with Fr'anch dressing, and to drink Pi'erre!
  • tim_jennings
    tim_jennings Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    From my all time favorite movie, The Princess Bride:

"You can't hurt me. Westley and I are joined by the bonds of love. And you cannot track that, not with a thousand bloodhounds. And you cannot break it, not with a thousand swords. And when I say you are a coward, that is only because you are the slimiest weakling ever to crawl the earth."

Really I love every word of the entire movie, but this always reminds me of how I feel about my wife.
  • Lane1012
    Lane1012 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    "If it bleeds, we can kill it."

Solid.

SOOO many good ones from Army of Darkness:

Now whoa whoa whoa right there spinach chin!
    First you wanna kill me, now you wanna kiss me. Blow.
    Well hello Mister Fancypants.
    Good. Bad. I'm the guy with the gun.
    Name's Ash, Housewares.
    Hail to the king, baby.

Alright you Primitive Screwheads, listen up! You see this? This... is my boomstick! The twelve-gauge double-barreled Remington. S-Mart's top of the line. You can find this in the sporting goods department. That's right, this sweet baby was made in Grand Rapids, Michigan. Retails for about a hundred and nine, ninety five. It's got a walnut stock, cobalt blue steel, and a hair trigger. That's right. Shop smart. Shop S-Mart. You got that?
  • Skeemer118
    Skeemer118 Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    "Your mom goes to college." - Kip Dynamite

I just love it because he is so proud of himself for this out of place & weird "slam" towards Deb. LOL :bigsmile:
  • rextcat
    rextcat Posts: 1,408 Member
    Options
    not one liners but still some of my fav...:
    I'm a relatively respectable citizen. Multiple felon perhaps, but certainly not dangerous.

We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high-powered blotter acid, a saltshaker half-full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... Also, a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether, and two dozen amyls. Not that we needed all that for the trip, but once you get locked into a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can. The only thing that really worried me was the ether. There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge, and I knew we'd get into that rotten stuff pretty soon.

and

Few people understand the psychology of dealing with a highway traffic cop. A normal speeder will panic and immediately pull over to the side. This is wrong. It arouses contempt in the cop heart. Make the *kitten* chase you. He will follow. But he won't know what to make of your blinker signal that says you are about to turn right. This is to let him know you're pulling off for a proper place to talk. It will take him a moment to realize that he's about to make a 180 degree turn at speed, but you will be ready for it. Brace for the g's, and fast heel-toe work:drinker:
  • LordBezoar
    LordBezoar Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Old Man: "I'm not dead."
    Body collector: " 'Ere, he says he's not dead."
    Man with Old Man: "Yes he is."
    Old Man: "I'm not."
    Body collector: "He isn't."
    Man with Old Man: "Well, he will be soon, he's very ill."
    Old Man: "I'm getting better."
    Man with Old Man: "No, you're not; you'll be stone dead in a moment."
    Body collector: "Well, I can't take him like that. It's against regulations."
    Old Man: "I don't want to go on the cart."
    Man with Old Man: "Oh, don't be such a baby." ~Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Methinks you misunderstand what a "One-liner" is...

In any case: "Willow, you i-i-i-idiot!"

And, even though it isn't from a movie, I love "There...Are...Four...Lights!!"
  • SRS1226
    Options
    "Baby, that was money! Tell me that wasn't money." -Trent, Swingers :heart:

"Great moments are born from great opportunities." - Herb Brooks, Miracle :heart:
  • Lane1012
    Lane1012 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Well, that certainly illustrates the diversity of the word.\

-- Boondock Saints
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    How could anyone leave out...

"Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates... you never know what you're gonna get."
  • admanMike
    admanMike Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Every single line in Caddyshack!