♥ Tell me your favorite perfume

Options

Replies

• christibear
    christibear Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Be delicious by DKNY, I think it smells light and fresh, and lasts all day. It definitely counts as a splurge but I love the way it smells.
  • boomboom011
    boomboom011 Posts: 1,459
    Options
    Balenciaga
  • kiwiclove
    kiwiclove Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I like curious and circus from Britteny spears, they smell nice and they're on the cheap side.
  • ak_in_ak
    ak_in_ak Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    I like citrus smells but haven't found a perfume I like. Maybe I'll just rub a lemon all over myself and call it good.

i had a sample of this and it was awesome!

http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P174901&categoryId=RVP
  • MommaH_78
    MommaH_78 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    my Fav is Victoria Secret - Heavenly
  • NBeehler
    Options
    J'adore - Dior...simply AMAZING!
  • Dcbear24
    Dcbear24 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    PINK SUGAR! It's the best perfume everrr! :love:
  • Miss♥Ivi
    Options
    Coco Mademoiselle by Chanel :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • cal1958
    Options
    I prefer an old classic on women. White Linen by Ester Lauder. You can't go wrong with this one. It is truely an amazing fragrance.
  • tladame
    tladame Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    coach:laugh:

+1

Coach is the perfume I bought myself last year after I lost the baby weight. LOVE it.
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    Love love LOVE Marc Jacobs Eau de Parfum. Smells magical :)

I also like Juicy Couture Eau de Parfum and as embarrassing as this is, I got some of the first Paris Hilton perfume as a gift one time and it actually smelled REALLY good!

As for men's cologne, there is something about Acqua di Gio that just makes the panties drop. I have made sure that my bf has some in stock at all times!
  • sweetmspea
    Options
    Does anybody remember Poison...that is an old fragrance but one of my favorite.
  • lilchicksta94
    lilchicksta94 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I love CK Euphoria... smells sooo good or Angel by Thiery Mugler :-)
  • kar74
    kar74 Posts: 49
    Options
    Miracle by Lancôme. I get more compliments on it than any other perfume I've worn. :-)
  • becoming_a_new_me
    becoming_a_new_me Posts: 1,860 Member
    Options
    Dark Kiss by Bath and Body Works...it smells very sensual on my skin :love:
  • lilchicksta94
    lilchicksta94 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Fierce by Abercrombie and Fitch.
    It is like a drug to me. Whenever I smell it, I'm literally like, "OHHKAY. WHO HERE IS WEARING FIERCE?"
    I shall make my future husband wear it, lol

I LOVEEEE Fierce!!! My husband doesn't like strong cologne so he won't wear it :-( That's all my brother wears and it smells amazing!
  • AlbaAngel25
    AlbaAngel25 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    I loveee Burberry Brit as well as Dior Addict.
    My husband smells get in DG and Burberry as well...
  • littlepinkhearts
    littlepinkhearts Posts: 1,055 Member
    Options
    I've recently purchased a Gift Set of Victoria's Secret Perfumes and I love it. It includes 7 perfumes being: Very Sexy, Sexy Little Things: Noir, Gorgeous, Dream Angels: Heavenly, Bombshell, Dream Angels: Forever, and my favourite Sexy Little Things:Tease. This is the perfect little gift for yourself to help you feel sexy and beautiful all the time. And you are totally worth it!!! The best thing is, you have enough to share with your friends....or keep them all to yourself :P
  • Bridget0927
    Bridget0927 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Ralph Lauren Blue
    Bvulgari au de blanc

The best!!! not florally or musky just clean
  • birdieintx
    Options
    I'm not a big fan of purfumes but I wear the pheromones essential oil True Instinct or something, I forget. It comes in a little blue bottle and you can buy it in sex shops :blushing:

I really just love the way it smells on me, good but not perfumey. And anyone who gets close enough to smell it on me claims I smell good enough to eat! :smokin: