daily weigh ins v weekly weigh ins

Options
124»

Replies

• lvondy
    lvondy Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I weigh in every morning, it helps me keep track of how poorly i did the day before, i understand our weight does fluctuate with water and other factors, but if i notice ive gained a pound or two i try to start my morning eating way healthy and just watch what i eat throughout the day... if i notice ive lost weight i continue with the routine i have going for myself. weekly would be nice but if im not on myself about it on a daily basis i tend to cheat and slack off.

This is the exact same for me. I am more accountable when I weigh in everyday.
  • snlperdue93
    snlperdue93 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I do my "weigh in" once a week on Tuesday's. I also weight myself every morning so I can see how different dinners affect my body, but I do not log those in. The Tuesday weigh in is the number that I log and keep track of.
  • darylinny
    Options
    I know that I get obsessive about it, so now I don't have a scale at all... if I want to weigh myself then I go visit a friend who has a scale in their bathroom :)

Me too!!! No scale in my house either. I use the one in the at the gym for my 2 week weigh in during our "biggest loser" contest. Other than that, every 6 months at the doctor's office for me!
  • mrsjennifermaffei
    Options
    Daily...it's easier to keep track that way. But, only weigh in the morning after using the bathroom and with no clothes on. After 3 days of consistent numbers, weigh in!
  • MummaSue
    MummaSue Posts: 242 Member
    Options

my most common use for my scale, is to weigh myself before and after #2 to find out how big that really was.

Hahaha! Love it! Might just give it a go ;O)