OVER 200 CLUB WEEK 7 (OPEN GROUP)

Options

Replies

• Momma2four
    Momma2four Posts: 1,534
    Options
    Hi everyone I am down 2 pounds this week:happy: I am so happy. I started this journey Feb. 20th and I am very pleased with my results. I was in a very tight 26, ( I probably should have been in a 28 but refused to buy that size) now I am in a very loose about to fall off 24.

Hope everyone has a wonderful memorial day weekend:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • awestfall
    awestfall Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone I am down 2 pounds this week:happy: I am so happy. I started this journey Feb. 20th and I am very pleased with my results. I was in a very tight 26, ( I probably should have been in a 28 but refused to buy that size) now I am in a very loose about to fall off 24.

Hope everyone has a wonderful memorial day weekend:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    Great Job Momma!! You should be proud of that!! I am down 2 pounds this week .And I am continuing on with the cardio challenge again this week but I thought we could also switch it up some and do some pushups too!! What do you think guys?I have flabby arms so I was trying to tone the jiggles.Who is with me?
  • awestfall
    Options

Great Job Momma!! You should be proud of that!! I am down 2 pounds this week .And I am continuing on with the cardio challenge again this week but I thought we could also switch it up some and do some pushups too!! What do you think guys?I have flabby arms so I was trying to tone the jiggles.Who is with me?
    I am also going to continue my 200 situp challenge.THANKS MOMMA for that website!! YOU ROCK!!:flowerforyou:
  • Momma2four
    Options

Thanks awestfall, Good job on your weight loss. I can't wait until I am 45 pounds down. I saw your pics and you are looking good. :glasses: It just so happens I am also doing a 100 pushup challenge and a 200 squat challenge. :laugh: I am soooooooooooooo sore today. It is just like the sit ups here are the links.

http://www.hundredpushups.com/week1.html

http://twohundredsquats.com/week1.html

I am on week 1 day 3 level 1 on all 3 challenges. I love it because I feel like I have to do it because it is all layed out for me. How lazy is that. I guess I am on my way to not being lazy:laugh: :laugh:
  • awestfall
    Options

Thanks awestfall, Good job on your weight loss. I can't wait until I am 45 pounds down. I saw your pics and you are looking good. :glasses: It just so happens I am also doing a 100 pushup challenge and a 200 squat challenge. :laugh: I am soooooooooooooo sore today. It is just like the sit ups here are the links.

http://www.hundredpushups.com/week1.html

http://twohundredsquats.com/week1.html

I am on week 1 day 3 level 1 on all 3 challenges. I love it because I feel like I have to do it because it is all layed out for me. How lazy is that. I guess I am on my way to not being lazy:laugh: :laugh:
    Thanks I will definitely check it out!!
  • easy2lov3
    easy2lov3 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I am down 4lbs this week! i am soo excited. today i didnt do as much cardio as usual but i did something about 30min walk/jogg (woggle)lol. i have also been doing 200 curl ups before bed every night.:happy:

Good Job everyone...lets keep it up!:drinker:
  • weaklink109
    weaklink109 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Hi everyone,:flowerforyou:

It's been a few days since I checked in. Last weekend was a 12.6 mile weekend of walking:noway: .--8.6 on Saturday and 4 miles on Sunday. I have done at least 3 miles all this week, except for today. I probably only did about 2 miles. I didn't go out and do the usual hour I have been doing in the evening because I come home wide awake and it takes a while to wind down. It keeps me up too late to get a good nights sleep, and then I need to nap in the afternoon. I am trying to break the cycle tonight so I can get back to walking during the afternoon again.

As of this morning, I am closer to my goal of 230 by Memorial Day, just a litle farther to go. The weekened weigh in will tell the tale.

I hope everyone is staying focused and keeping their exercise goals. I haven't check out the website about the situps yet. I am a little hesitant to try them due to having a back problem as a result of a car accident I was in about 28 years ago.

Happy Wednesday to all !!:flowerforyou:

Wow that is some walking, good job. :smile:
    Great Job Weaklink!! Everybody lets stay focused and motivated this week!!

Thank you for all the kudos, but I have fallen down on the job as of last night, just too worn out to walk. Then my Lhasa Apso, Mai Li, who also goes by "Brat Girl" or "Diva Girl"--if you know the breed, you KNOW it fits:laugh: --she woke me up TWICE last night. Fortunately I only work for 1/2 day on Fridays, so I have to hit the bricks shortly.

I guess I wore myself out last week end, which explains the unintended humor of my "weekened" weigh in, in my previous post, instead of "weekend":laugh:

Everyone have good holiday. Roll over about 4 am PT on Monday and think of me, because that is about the time I will be getting up to go to work at 5am:grumble: but only for 5 hours, and at time and half + 8 hrs of holiday pay. So at least it isn't straight time.
  • awestfall
    Options

It's been a few days since I checked in. Last weekend was a 12.6 mile weekend of walking:noway: .--8.6 on Saturday and 4 miles on Sunday. I have done at least 3 miles all this week, except for today. I probably only did about 2 miles. I didn't go out and do the usual hour I have been doing in the evening because I come home wide awake and it takes a while to wind down. It keeps me up too late to get a good nights sleep, and then I need to nap in the afternoon. I am trying to break the cycle tonight so I can get back to walking during the afternoon again.

As of this morning, I am closer to my goal of 230 by Memorial Day, just a litle farther to go. The weekened weigh in will tell the tale.

I hope everyone is staying focused and keeping their exercise goals. I haven't check out the website about the situps yet. I am a little hesitant to try them due to having a back problem as a result of a car accident I was in about 28 years ago.

Thank you for all the kudos, but I have fallen down on the job as of last night, just too worn out to walk. Then my Lhasa Apso, Mai Li, who also goes by "Brat Girl" or "Diva Girl"--if you know the breed, you KNOW it fits:laugh: --she woke me up TWICE last night. Fortunately I only work for 1/2 day on Fridays, so I have to hit the bricks shortly.

I guess I wore myself out last week end, which explains the unintended humor of my "weekened" weigh in, in my previous post, instead of "weekend":laugh:

Everyone have good holiday. Roll over about 4 am PT on Monday and think of me, because that is about the time I will be getting up to go to work at 5am:grumble: but only for 5 hours, and at time and half + 8 hrs of holiday pay. So at least it isn't straight time.
    Everyone keep up the great work and continue working hard.I may not be hear for the next two weeks because I am going to spend it with my mother in law who is in desperate need of my help.I may be able to peak in once or twice in the next two weeks but I am not going anywhere.I am still here in spirit and still going to work just as hard as you guys.:flowerforyou: So keep up the cardio and situp challenge and I will peek in every now and then .I will be back before you know it.Also keep my grandfather in your prayers because he is not doing very well.
  • Momma2four
    Options

Everyone keep up the great work and continue working hard.I may not be hear for the next two weeks because I am going to spend it with my mother in law who is in desperate need of my help.I may be able to peak in once or twice in the next two weeks but I am not going anywhere.I am still here in spirit and still going to work just as hard as you guys.:flowerforyou: So keep up the cardio and situp challenge and I will peek in every now and then .I will be back before you know it.Also keep my grandfather in your prayers because he is not doing very well.

I am sorry to hear about your grandfather, for sure he will be in my prayers. We will miss you and all you motivation that you provide, but you do what you need to do and know you are also in my prayers.:flowerforyou:
  • Momma2four
    Options
    I am down 4lbs this week! i am soo excited. today i didnt do as much cardio as usual but i did something about 30min walk/jogg (woggle)lol. i have also been doing 200 curl ups before bed every night.:happy:

Good Job everyone...lets keep it up!:drinker:

Wtg Bree 4 pounds that is awsome. Weaklink, I hope Diva Girl lets you sleep tonight. Keep up the good work. Walking Walking Walking.:laugh:
  • awestfall
    Options

I am sorry to hear about your grandfather, for sure he will be in my prayers. We will miss you and all you motivation that you provide, but you do what you need to do and know you are also in my prayers.:flowerforyou:
    Thank you Momma for your prayers!!:heart: I will definitely be checking in as often as I can !!! My mother in law has interent now so I will be able to peek in as often as I like when I am not busy helping her out.See she hurt her hip awhile back and she can't get around to well these days.So I am taking myself and my three girls and helping her out with the daily chores and things until she feels a bit better.So on a good note I will be around to motivate and keep myself on track.I love you guys and all the support and motivation you give me.:flowerforyou:
  • Momma2four
    Options
    This Memorial weekend had me making bad choices again. :grumble: I was having a difficult time of it but I made sure that I really exercised hard. I guess it comes down to how bad I want to lose weight. I should not let a long weekend be such a liscence to "cheat". I am not going to make excuses I am just going to move forward. I know that in the past if I had a bad day and did not eat right I quit. I have no intentions of quiting this time. I am holding myself responsible for my own actions and I am moving forward. The embarrassing part:blushing: is this is not the first time I have made a bad choice. I did this a couple of weeks ago. Hopefully there will be a longer period of time before I do it again. to say I will never do it again is probably not true and I want to be honest. Well, forgive me for venting but I needed this.
  • awestfall
    Options
    This Memorial weekend had me making bad choices again. :grumble: I was having a difficult time of it but I made sure that I really exercised hard. I guess it comes down to how bad I want to lose weight. I should not let a long weekend be such a liscence to "cheat". I am not going to make excuses I am just going to move forward. I know that in the past if I had a bad day and did not eat right I quit. I have no intentions of quiting this time. I am holding myself responsible for my own actions and I am moving forward. The embarrassing part:blushing: is this is not the first time I have made a bad choice. I did this a couple of weeks ago. Hopefully there will be a longer period of time before I do it again. to say I will never do it again is probably not true and I want to be honest. Well, forgive me for venting but I needed this.
    Welll Momma we all make mistakes because we are human.Thats what we do for a living is make mistakes,but as long as you know how to fix that mistake don't ponder on it.Believe me in the past I would have been like you and just quit when I messed up or had a bad day,but not this time because I know I am worth losing this weight and feeling good about myself.And you deserve it too so never give up and if you ever need to VENT again feel free to do so any time my dear.Thats what this group is about motivation and support.SO VENT AWAY!!:heart::flowerforyou:
  • Momma2four
    Options
    Welll Momma we all make mistakes because we are human.Thats what we do for a living is make mistakes,but as long as you know how to fix that mistake don't ponder on it.Believe me in the past I would have been like you and just quit when I messed up or had a bad day,but not this time because I know I am worth losing this weight and feeling good about myself.And you deserve it too so never give up and if you ever need to VENT again feel free to do so any time my dear.Thats what this group is about motivation and support.SO VENT AWAY!!:heart::flowerforyou:

Thanks so much
  • easy2lov3
    easy2lov3 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    hello MFP... i can honestly say i have fell off this weekend:frown: it was my bday but no excuse! I NEED SOME MOTIVATION!!
  • Momma2four
    Options
    I can completely understand, I did the same thing this weekend. I started figuring how many calories I ate compared to what I exercised and am pleased that I will maintain this week instead of gain if I get back on track today. Just like awestfall said we are human and we make mistakes, we just put them behind us and move on. Let us move on. If we only maintain this week Great!!! we did not gain, if we lose this week even better. Yay for us we are back on the right track.:smile::happy: Just think if we stick to it and not let bumps in the road side track us, we will be looking so good next year at this time. I am so excited to see where I will be and where everyone else will be on this journey. Keep up the good work. :flowerforyou:
  • awestfall
    Options
    I can completely understand, I did the same thing this weekend. I started figuring how many calories I ate compared to what I exercised and am pleased that I will maintain this week instead of gain if I get back on track today. Just like awestfall said we are human and we make mistakes, we just put them behind us and move on. Let us move on. If we only maintain this week Great!!! we did not gain, if we lose this week even better. Yay for us we are back on the right track.:smile::happy: Just think if we stick to it and not let bumps in the road side track us, we will be looking so good next year at this time. I am so excited to see where I will be and where everyone else will be on this journey. Keep up the good work. :flowerforyou:
    I am also excited to see where I am at this time next year too.Thats motivation enough for me!! I am getting up starting tomorrow at 4:30am to get my workouts done for the day.I have had so much to do during the day it seems like I can never fit my exercise in between kids and cooking and kids kids kids.Did I mention kids LOL:laugh: :laugh: ?So I think this is the best way for me to stay focused on myself for once.Even though I am not much of a morning person I am forcing myself to do this because I am going to continue to fight that skinny woman out of this FAT body!!!!
  • Momma2four
    Options
    Awestfall, you are so brave getting up at 4:30, I woke up at 4 this morning but I was quickly trying to get back to sleep before the alarm starts ringing at 6:30. I took the kids for a walk and it was HOT already. We are planning to play Dance Dance Revolution in the airconditioned house:laugh: :laugh: I am still doing my situps,pushups,and squats challenges. I am on Week2, Day2, Level 1 on all 3. We are going to look so good next summer. (We are already starting to look pretty good this summer:wink: ) I will see you all on Friday, Hopefully with a weight loss but according to my weekend it will probably be a maintenance week. :ohwell: I can deal with that.
  • Arienna
    Arienna Posts: 913
    Options
    Hey everyone! I am currently @ 295 lbs, wanting to lose about 160-170 of it. I read over all your posts and it sounds like you're doing great. Definitely lots of inspiration and motivation! Hope you all have a great day !
  • awestfall
    Options
    Hey everyone! I am currently @ 295 lbs, wanting to lose about 160-170 of it. I read over all your posts and it sounds like you're doing great. Definitely lots of inspiration and motivation! Hope you all have a great day !
    Welcome to our group and good luck on your goals.We have challenges every week and Fridays are weigh in days.This week is cardio and ab challenges.:flowerforyou: