OVER 200 CLUB WEEK 7 (OPEN GROUP)

Options
1234568»

Replies

• awestfall
    awestfall Posts: 1,774 Member
    Options
    Awestfall, you are so brave getting up at 4:30, I woke up at 4 this morning but I was quickly trying to get back to sleep before the alarm starts ringing at 6:30. I took the kids for a walk and it was HOT already. We are planning to play Dance Dance Revolution in the airconditioned house:laugh: :laugh: I am still doing my situps,pushups,and squats challenges. I am on Week2, Day2, Level 1 on all 3. We are going to look so good next summer. (We are already starting to look pretty good this summer:wink: ) I will see you all on Friday, Hopefully with a weight loss but according to my weekend it will probably be a maintenance week. :ohwell: I can deal with that.
    Same here (maintenance week) but I am ok with that as long as I don't see a gain.
  • awestfall
    Options
    I am going to make a new thread and I will post it later k.
  • awestfall
    Options
  • chicaloca6470
    chicaloca6470 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I havent posted here in awhile I cant remember what weight i started this group at but in all ive lost 9 pounds and am down to 214.5. not much longer and i can say bye bye to the 200's
  • Momma2four
    Momma2four Posts: 1,534
    Options
    Hey Chica, good for you on your weight loss, we have a new over 200 link. Yay to being out of the 200's real soon. here is the link to where we are now..........

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/54611-over-200-club-week-9-and-pump-it-up