Turbo Jammers 4/27-5/3

Options
124»

Replies

• christy559
    christy559 Posts: 105
    Options
    Hey Ladies!

Janet that shower sounded like fun, I love charades...good for you for getting CP2 in there!! Woot Woot,
    Hi Lyn, Deedun, Megan...Drevan, everyone!

Okay, I took today off, did TJ 6 days last week. Needed to because of that pizza slip-up! :noway: My fault, I knew what I was doing when I committed the crime.

Today, I took my dog out a bunch times, her name is Cali and she's a Dutch Shepherd (cousin to German Shepherd)...and I'm making good food choices today too. Have a great evening!!!
  • christy559
    christy559 Posts: 105
    Options
    Hey Ladies!

Janet that shower sounded like fun, I love charades...good for you for getting CP2 in there!! Woot Woot,
    Hi Lyn, Deedun, Megan...Drevan, everyone!

Okay, I took today off, did TJ 6 days last week. Needed to because of that pizza slip-up! :noway: My fault, I knew what I was doing when I committed the crime.

Today, I took my dog out a bunch times, her name is Cali and she's a Dutch Shepherd (cousin to German Shepherd)...and I'm making good food choices today too. Have a great evening!!!
  • hiddensecant
    hiddensecant Posts: 2,446 Member
    Options
    Wow, I tried the Learn and Burn sequence yesterday and I'm feeling it in my love handle areas today, hehe --especially around the back.

I can't wait to try out the others!

I'm doing P90X right now so I wont be following the program for a while. But I'll be adding a little turbo jam here and there ... so much fun!
  • megan0313
    megan0313 Posts: 394
    Options
    Hi Everyone!
    Great job on everyone's weekend workouts! And welcome fxyldy and ghanie! :flowerforyou:

Today's a rest day for me too. yesterday I did CP3 and Ab Jam, then it was the opening day for Kennywood...that's kind of an institution here in Pittsburgh! It's an amusement park similar to Cedar Point, and my 12 y/o daughter is a total adrenaline junkie. There's not a ride out there that is fast enough or high enough for her. Unfortunately the other kids aren't that way so I got to be her ride partner :sick: It was an exhausting but fun day and I'm really enjoying doing NOTHING today! :laugh: Tomorrow will be an early morning CE workout with DH.
    Enjoy what's left of everyone's weekend, and I'll catch ya all tomorrow!
    :heart:
  • ronkswife2000
    ronkswife2000 Posts: 176
    Options
    Hi everyone! I was considering doing turbo jam but wanted to see what my friends thought about it before I got it. I was lucky enough to stumble across the thread that ya'll have started and see that some of you LOVE it which is a great sign for me :happy:

Did ya'll buy yours from the beachbody website? I'm looking for used videos, due to finances! If anyone knows anyone that is willing to sell please let me know!!!

• Lyn_Matthews
    Lyn_Matthews Posts: 902 Member
    Options
  • dimplzz
    dimplzz Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I was considering doing turbo jam but wanted to see what my friends thought about it before I got it. I was lucky enough to stumble across the thread that ya'll have started and see that some of you LOVE it which is a great sign for me :happy:

Did ya'll buy yours from the beachbody website? I'm looking for used videos, due to finances! If anyone knows anyone that is willing to sell please let me know!!!

I got mine off of ebay but I didn't get all of the ones that these ladies talk about. I just got the two dvd set that has the cardio party, ab jam, learn and burn, 20 minute workout, and turbo sculpt. I am now trying to find the other one that they refer to as pb and j. hehe
  • dimplzz
    dimplzz Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Hi Everyone!
    Great job on everyone's weekend workouts! And welcome fxyldy and ghanie! :flowerforyou:

Today's a rest day for me too. yesterday I did CP3 and Ab Jam, then it was the opening day for Kennywood...that's kind of an institution here in Pittsburgh! It's an amusement park similar to Cedar Point, and my 12 y/o daughter is a total adrenaline junkie. There's not a ride out there that is fast enough or high enough for her. Unfortunately the other kids aren't that way so I got to be her ride partner :sick: It was an exhausting but fun day and I'm really enjoying doing NOTHING today! :laugh: Tomorrow will be an early morning CE workout with DH.
    Enjoy what's left of everyone's weekend, and I'll catch ya all tomorrow!
    :heart:

Where is Kennywood at exactly? I am coming to Pittsburgh in August for my brothers wedding. I would LOVE to find something like that to do! We usually end up sitting in my dads house the entire week long vacation and do NOTHING! :grumble: