124»

Replies

• carchie94
    carchie94 Posts: 45
    Options
    5'4" and 122.

I wear a size 4 in women's.

In juniors, I wear a 7 or a 9.

A small top in women's. A medium in junior's.

All my weight is in my thighs, so my jean fit is ridiculously weird. Once I drop the remaining weight, it will all come from my hips, as there's really nowhere else for it to come from. I've already got slight vascularity in my arms. I'm pretty sure I'll then wear a 4 in juniors and a 2 in women's.
  • princesspea234
    princesspea234 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    5'4" 123-128 lbs 26-30% bf
    Size 2-4 OR 28 Jeans
    Small top
    Would like to reduce my bf by 6-8% and lose inches all over. I bought a cute pair of citizens of humanity jeans in a 26. Can barely zip them and they would probably rip if I were to sit in them...lol. Wanting them to be comfortable by September.
  • Starynh
    Starynh Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and I weigh 115 pounds. I fit like a Size 3-5 in Short Shorts...XD
  • mokoko123
    mokoko123 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I started out in the upper 200's and when I was larger it took about every 20 lbs to loose a size. As you get smaller it's every 10, then every 5 - at least for me it was. Oh, and I am 5'3". RIght now I'm hoovering between 130-135 on any given day and my size 8s are big - I have some 6s that fit too - I havent' shopped in a while since mostly I wear scrubs all day long and don't need a lot of clothes right now. I don't know if anything smaller would fit or not - not really concerned about it. I'm content where I am at - my goal was 130 and size 6, but my body seems to like to hoover just above that and I'm ok with it as I got into the size I wanted. Good luck to you and keep up the great work!!!
  • medeering14
    medeering14 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    5'3 and a bit, 112 lbs, a pretty consistent size 2. My build is very delicate, and I have no butt to speak of. Looking for some muscles though!
  • PinkMartiniPls
    Options
    I wore a size 12/14 misses (size 17 juniors) when I weighed 195-200 pounds and was a size 22 when I weighed 237! I worked out A LOT... so, while the scale didn't go down all that much, I was much more toned and looked incredible! The part was that women's sizes 14/16 just didn't fit right and I've never had to shop in that section in over five years.

Right now, I'm 204.5 and fit into a misses size 16.
  • Bubbles9416
    Options
    I'm 5'4.5 , I weigh 143 lbs, I want to get down to 125 lbs. I have more fat on my upper body and arms rather than my legs so I wear a size 4/5 in jeans at most places. I lost around 25 lbs in the last 6 months, i think that's pretty good since I didn't workout or diet much. At the most I weighed is was 168 lbs and wore size 10/11 pants. All the sizes were in juniors if that makes a difference. :)
  • srogers89
    srogers89 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and currently weigh 136 pounds (62kg) although I am aiming for 130-132 (58kg-60kg).

I wear an AU 10 pant although I would like them to fit a little better!