• katyconser
    katyconser Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    2 pairs of badass jeans :)
    i refuse to clothes shop before then!!
  • antlergirl
    antlergirl Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Wow theres some really cool ideas, I love the sound of a photoshoot and the skydive, and ah the new wardrobe! Heaven!
  • mbrou28
    mbrou28 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend and I have been wanting to get a canoe so that's what it will be - if I ever get there...
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options
    Tattoo and a few tailored suits

New computer and/or new iPad if I haven't already gotten them too.
  • rataliek
    rataliek Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I was wondering if anyone else has something planned for when they reach their goal weight? Something to look forward to - apart from their new weight!

I want to get a new tattoo when I reach my goal, and not before! Even though I really want another tattoo now- it'll look so much nicer on a lovely toned arm rather than my bingo wings.
    So what are your plans for then?

This is my same goal! In two pounds I'm allowing myself a new gym outfit or two and once I lose five pounds from there I'll be allowed to make my appointment to get my thigh tattooed. It's definitely keeping me on track!
  • antlergirl
    antlergirl Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Luckily I get great gym clothes from work. Trying to picture the new tattoo everyday. I might draw it up and stick it to my wall!
  • ExxEgueritaExxE
    Options
    Shopping for all new wardrobe and choppin off my hair : D

Always wanted short hair, but have been scared to do it!
  • GearJammer
    GearJammer Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    A bowl of Ice Cream.... A small one.. :blushing:
  • crazytreelady
    crazytreelady Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    New bikini and a smaller dress size for my sisters wedding haha!
  • Ady0092
    Ady0092 Posts: 86
    Options
    Tattoo
    piercing.. :)
  • African_Goddess
    Options
    Tummy Tuck, and headed to the Bahamas!!!
  • PinkiePie07
    PinkiePie07 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    It's kind of silly and EXTREMELY nerdy, but it's completely and totally me, so it works. I want to go out and by some nice low rise, tight jeans and a semi-sexy top. I'm going to then go to a Magic Pre-release or Friday Night Magic tournament and use my sexy bod to distract all the boys, and hopefully win some sweet cards.
  • JSheehy1965
    JSheehy1965 Posts: 404
    Options
    Well I've set myself the first goal of losing 10% of my body weight. I only have 13 lb to go and when I've reached that goal, will treat myself to an hour's Swedish massage. I've never had a massage before and I just won a $70 gift certificate for an hour's Swedish massage this week, so it's given me a real incentive to keep going!
  • darkmouzy
    darkmouzy Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    my treats i want a tattoo but im not sure how set i am on that :P but I want to buy the infamous "little black dress" :o
  • xgg2rs
    xgg2rs Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    A vacation, somewhere near a beach...
  • StephTheBookworm
    StephTheBookworm Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    When I hit 50 (my first big goal), I'm planning on a tattoo.
  • Taylerr88
    Taylerr88 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    looking to be 190 at 8-10% bf at 5'7.. cya in 5 years... then i'll probably get my self a sleeve
  • ctrygirl63
    Options
    I have this dream of wearing a pair of hip hugger jeans with a cool looking belt -- and little or no muffin top...haha!! I said dream...
  • Elizabeth_M
    Elizabeth_M Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    I want to go and climb a rock wall. Maybe I should do it now for the exercise, but I can't imagine me right now doing that - too self-conscious!! Seems weird, but that is a goal for me, to show how far I have come - how strong I have become.

And, of course, clothes. But I'm always buying those lately. Sigh. $$
  • onequirkygirl
    onequirkygirl Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    Keeping it!