What will be your Goal reach treat?

Options

Replies

• GroupXZ
    GroupXZ Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    A tattoo. Well, I want to be doctor so I might have to reconsider that. Maybe new clothes. I am still running around with my starting weight clothes.
  • SunshineT83
    SunshineT83 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    It's gonna be a new tattoo for me as well. I'm so excited I've dreamed of this tattoo for years and I'm gonna get it as soon as I'm at goal. I'm saving up my pennies as we speak because it's not gonna be a cheap one either.
  • opal24
    opal24 Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    Well clothes will be essential! But my real treat will be a new iPad - don't need it but WANT it!
  • toes74
    toes74 Posts: 4
    Options
    Shopping for new smaller clothes or a day at the spa...maybe both
    !! :smile: .
  • kissy28wv
    kissy28wv Posts: 74
    Options
    I treat myself to new workout clothing for every 10lbs lost, it keeps me going. But once I get to my final goal I really want laser hair removal!
  • shaynemann39
    Options
    this bathing suit :
    V340262.jpg

and my tattooo

and a tropical vacay with my hubb.
  • disneydiva21
    Options
    tattoo and a trip to london
  • Blueknight12
    Options
    I don't want a vacation or new clothes or anything (Even though I am going to have to buy new clothes. I have lost 64 pounds and NOTHING fits) But I plan on buying an ice cream cake and eating the whole thing!!! (Or at least until I get to sick to eat any more)
  • wnwilli05
    wnwilli05 Posts: 19
    Options
    I have set goals for each 10s place I get down to. That way I have a few little rewards along the way for all of my hard work. My husband and I are both working on getting fit while he is in Afghanistan this year. When he gets home and after we have both met our goal weights then we are going to Vegas!!
  • Quel1970
    Quel1970 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    When I get to where I want to be, I will enter some kind of fitness/vanity contest, hopefully in Jamaica or Belize :)

I give myself treats just for reaching mini-milestones. Just had a massage on Friday for 6 wks of following my caloric & workout plan- it was awesome BTW :)
  • hcoburn37
    hcoburn37 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    a form fitting dress, a new bikini and hopefully a date to take me out on the town
  • myogibbs
    myogibbs Posts: 182
    Options
    A nice, tailored suit... Something to show off the new me in.

I've strongly considered a tattoo, but I really haven't found (or come up with, for that matter) something I'd like enough to have forever. It has not been ruled out, though.

Just know that they are addictive...can't have just one...:)
  • myogibbs
    myogibbs Posts: 182
    Options
    A new 2 piece bathing suit & a spray tan at a salon....gotta get beach ready :)
  • njmp
    njmp Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    I love the photography idea!

I told myself that if I get to my new goal weight that I will never not buy something because I don't think I can pull it off. One piece catsuit here I come!!! :laugh:
  • KarmaxKitty
    KarmaxKitty Posts: 901 Member
    Options
    ...I think I might try wearing a romper for the first time... That, and a couple of things out of the American Eagle store. :)
  • Lissakaye81
    Lissakaye81 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Mine is a new graphics card...Dont know which yet, drooling over the AMD HD 6990, the psu is gonna be for my halfway point. Sadly I am sporting onboard graphics...i know sad right.....
  • 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options
    True Religion:)
  • Kikilarue59
    Kikilarue59 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    A trip to Hawaii. That's what I am going to do. I am going to stay for about a week or two. :flowerforyou:
  • katkins3
    katkins3 Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    Its sitting in the garage. A Mini CooperS turbo.
  • austindog2
    austindog2 Posts: 128
    Options
    A bikini (for the first time in my life!!!) and a massage... :)