What will be your Goal reach treat?

Options

Replies

• maybethistime70
    Options
    new clothes and a phoenix tat...rising from the ashes...a new improved me.

i also do mini goals at every 5 pound loss...provided i can afford it....by the time i can afford the 10 pound loss i just met, i'll probably owe for my 15 and 20 pound loss too :)
  • sunshine421969
    sunshine421969 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    NEW CLOTHES !!:wink:
  • LoraF83
    LoraF83 Posts: 15,694 Member
    Options
    I'm going on a cruise with my husband - we never got a honeymoon! And we are getting family photos taken.....I can't wait to feel comfortable with that.....not having my daughter sit on my lap to hide my stomach!
  • 600racer
    600racer Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    A track day at Barbers Motorsports Park next year.
  • cunokyle
    cunokyle Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    It's kind of silly and EXTREMELY nerdy, but it's completely and totally me, so it works. I want to go out and by some nice low rise, tight jeans and a semi-sexy top. I'm going to then go to a Magic Pre-release or Friday Night Magic tournament and use my sexy bod to distract all the boys, and hopefully win some sweet cards.

That is awesome!
    :-)
  • cramernh
    cramernh Posts: 3,335 Member
    Options
    A Tattoo!!!!!

An orange colored Tiger-lily - this is the first flower my grandfather ever gave me as a little girl. When he died in 2005, my heart cried for quite a while... it was horrible to lose such a wonderful man in my life. What better way to 'remember' him than to have a picture-representation of a tiger-lily!

That would be my final goal weight prize!
  • Elen_Sia
    Elen_Sia Posts: 638 Member
    Options
    I already did and they arrived this afternoon -- a smaller pair of skinny jeans. Now seriously contemplating a tattoo sometime next month.
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    I plan on getting many tattoos I have about 8-10 that I want (but I will get them anyway since I am only 10lbs from goal) a peircing or 2 or 3 (but again, I plan on getting them now anyway after how far I've come)

I might go on a shopping spree for some nice new outfits in a size I haven't worn in 20 years.

Boob job (this will have to wait till I'm at goal and maintained for some substantial time)
  • TheNewDodge
    TheNewDodge Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    18 holes at Pebble Beach
  • kayleesays
    kayleesays Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    It's kind of silly and EXTREMELY nerdy, but it's completely and totally me, so it works. I want to go out and by some nice low rise, tight jeans and a semi-sexy top. I'm going to then go to a Magic Pre-release or Friday Night Magic tournament and use my sexy bod to distract all the boys, and hopefully win some sweet cards.

That's awesome! I'm right there with you (FNM only, I'm rull bad at drafting and sealed)
  • angelasmith230
    angelasmith230 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Yes!! I'm buying my self breast implants! :)
  • annalee_1
    annalee_1 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    A brand new car!
  • KPainter70
    KPainter70 Posts: 152
    Options
    Hmm. Maybe a new pair of Louboutins? Mostly I think just having the body I've always wanted will be reward enough.
  • NBabi91
    NBabi91 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I want to get a professional photo shoot done. I feel that it will be really empowering!
  • trixirn
    trixirn Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Clothes. A second tattoo. Clothes.
  • amandammmq
    amandammmq Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    What a coincidence - I was JUST thinking to myself that I hadn't picked any kind of reward for myself! In thinking about it, I realized that I don't even WANT a reward... I just want to LOSE THE WEIGHT.

This is a huge change for me. In the past, I would promise myself that I could have this reward or that reward, but it never stuck. This time around, I don't even care about a reward.

That being said, I think that the rewards people have chosen for themselves are wonderful and amazing! What a nice way to mark the success of reaching a huge life goal. Who knows, maybe once I reach my goal, I'll think of something really nice to do for myself, too.

I wish you all the best - and will be looking for you in the "Success" section wearing your new clothes, sporting schmexxy tattoos, and all the rest! :smooched:
  • tastemyrainbow76
    tastemyrainbow76 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi I do have a goal. When I have my abs like Jackie Warner I want to get a tattoo of self strength.
  • PinkiePie07
    PinkiePie07 Posts: 103 Member
    Options

That is awesome!
    :-)

That's awesome! I'm right there with you (FNM only, I'm rull bad at drafting and sealed)

XD Thanks guys! Glad to know someone supports my idea. Most people I tell are quite against it...but then again they're people I play against regularly so they have something to lose.
  • tlinval
    tlinval Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I LOVE the idea of going to the Magic party and distracting every guy in the place, hehe!!!

I will get the perfect Little Black Dress. Perhaps a nice weekend getaway with hubby would be in order, too!
  • marvelousmeg422
    marvelousmeg422 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    A big bowl at Chipotle. haha
    But also new clothes :)