Looking good!!! keep it up!:happy:
  • lbigham1
    lbigham1 Posts: 132
    Options
    Lookin' good! Keep up the good work!
  • 1HappyRosie
    1HappyRosie Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Great job! I am doing it to but my knees can't take the jumping so I just run in place! Cheers to your continued success!
  • vguynes
    vguynes Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    AWEOME results! You did a GREAT job!
  • samjmom
    samjmom Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing and are a walking advertisement to the 30 day shred and commitment! Way to go!!! Guess I need to step up my work outs a bit! :laugh:
  • hellotina
    hellotina Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much! Yeah its crazy I went into it thinking I would look the same. Fells so good to hear all of your comments! <3
  • StephEwell
    StephEwell Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    You can definitely see the difference! Way to go!!
  • lovelyrose11
    lovelyrose11 Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Amazing results! Especially in your waist!!
  • NMJosephs
    NMJosephs Posts: 185
    Options
    AWESOME! Look at that waist! Woooo! Keep up the awesome work!
  • whutzup1
    whutzup1 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    :smile: Awesome job your hard work paid off. I know when you haven't worked out for a while and try to do the 30DS omg- I could barley sit down after one. Congrats
  • mustanggirl_2011
    mustanggirl_2011 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Such great results you should be so proud of yourself!
  • Lrt4uk
    Lrt4uk Posts: 174
    Options
    Great job! I was afraid before starting too. I thought being so big to start, that there was no way. I'm on day 7 of level 3 today. I'm amazed at the changes I've had so far. I'll do measurements once I get finished.

I had never really committed to this type of circuit training before, I think I might be hooked now.
  • dr3am3r
    dr3am3r Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    OMG thanks so much for this!!!! i am on day2 level2 and of course i didn't take any measurements or photos, but i got measurements on day 10 so hopefully i will get some great results like you! i am also walking for an hour each day as well....ooOOoooOoO i am so excited!!!! lol
  • juicemoogan
    juicemoogan Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    WOW!

Look at the difference in your waist!!

fantastic!! way to go!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!