Wash Your Hands!!!!

Options
1235»

Replies

• _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    I feel I need to wash my hands before i pee, not after.

First we had grammar nazis, now we have bathroom nazis.
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSLVXWXy4eClNTXfTR8kPa6e9CGlBB9Et7Ge9i26E2mV_JFEutXVhAlrrx7
  • gp79
    gp79 Posts: 1,799 Member
    Options
    Yeah if your toothbrush is within 5 feet of the toilet, it's being peppered with treats whenever you flush with the lid up. All I can say is yes, yes and I'm 32 without any cavities.

Are you seriously trying to suggest that people get cavities because of bacteria from the toilet? That is a classic, which corner of the internet did you dig that gem up from, or let me guess, your friend/relative is totally a dentist.

Lol, I was serious about the spray of germs from the toilet if the lid is left open BUT was being sarcastic by implying that the germs on my toothbrush somehow prevented me from having cavities. Although I have no cavities, it probably has nothing to do with my toilet.
  • lexidell46
    lexidell46 Posts: 143
    Options
    I work with a guy that never washes his hands after he uses the restroom. then he picks up the food by hand the we have at meetings instead of using the thongs. So I never eat at any function that he goes to. I have had E collie once be fore and it is no fun.I do not want to go there once again.
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    I work with a guy that never washes his hands after he uses the restroom. then he picks up the food by hand the we have at meetings instead of using the thongs. So I never eat at any function that he goes to. I have had E collie once be fore and it is no fun.I do not want to go there once again.

I'd be more concerned that you guys are using thongs to pick up food.
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    We have a coworker that brings in his iPad to the bathroom stall.

Angry Birds anyone?
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    We have a coworker that brings in his iPad to the bathroom stall.

Angry Birds anyone?

I use my phone while I go to the bathroom...TMI?
  • Picola1984
    Picola1984 Posts: 1,133
    Options
    Remember if you sneeze with your eyes open they pop out

Lol