30 DS results (warning: bikini on a fat girl)

Options

Replies

• wagn27
    wagn27 Posts: 65
    Options
    No one should have anynthing mean to say to you - you lost 12 lbs in 1 month!!! Just imagine what you can do if you stick with it and keep working hard. There is an obvious difference in your before and after photos and even though 12 lbs doesn't sound like much it got you down 2 whole pant sizes. Personally, I think that is awesome. Fantastic job and keep up the great work.
  • onyx1972
    onyx1972 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful and I can definitely see the difference. Congratulations on completing the 30 day shred. I am not brave enough to try it yet. You should be very proud of yourself. WTG!
  • jenilla1
    jenilla1 Posts: 11,118 Member
    Options
    ...If you have anything mean to say, just hit the back button, because this is really hard for me and I can't handle that right now.

^^^ I have nothing but praise for you! You can really see the difference, especially from the side view. You've done very well! Keep it up! :flowerforyou:
  • j77r68
    j77r68 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    great job. you are braver than i am. continued success to you ! :drinker: (water only) lol
  • realtreegirl
    Options
    Way to go!! You can see the difference! I just got done doing 10 days of level 1 of the 30 Day Shred (only 20 more days to go) and can already see and feel a difference!! I have already lost 7 lbs and I cant wait to see the end results!!
  • VWbaker
    VWbaker Posts: 16
    Options
    Great Job! You can really see the change from your side shot! AMAZING! I'm starting tomorrow! :-)
  • angeleyes2u78
    angeleyes2u78 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    did not get to do day 2 b/c of the storms here in our town and I was not at my home or near a computer to do it...=-( may try toget it in this morning or something.... oh and how long do you do level 1.....??? when do we switch levels???
  • porffor
    porffor Posts: 1,212 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!! Well done and thanks for being brave... I hope you can see your brilliant progress!!!
  • bjsquires
    bjsquires Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on a job WELL DONE!!!! you are an inspiration to me and many others. I started the 30day shred yesterday and hope to have done half as good as you have!! Can't wait to see month 2 if you continue!!!
  • SueD66
    SueD66 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    that is super! you have done a great job you can really see the difference! Way to go
  • angharkins
    Options
    way to go girl,, good on you. On day 4 for me and really enjoying it
  • peachNpunkin
    peachNpunkin Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful first of all, and you look awsome. Be super proud of yourself for your progress.

BTW: You have chrome ovaries for showing your body off like that. I commend you for your bravery.
  • Riley4ever
    Riley4ever Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Well done - the middle photo shows the most dramatic change, your tum looks smaller and much more toned!

Just reading about the Jillian Michaels DVD's (assuming this is one of hers) makes me come out in a cold sweat, they sound pretty hard so to me, it's an immense achievement for anyone who completes one!

:D
  • DeenieWeenie
    DeenieWeenie Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    You should pat yourself on the back and be proud! Hold your head up high girl!!! You look great! :bigsmile:
  • Aireyma
    Aireyma Posts: 55
    Options
    That's awesome!! And good for you for posting the pictures!! You had a huge difference, and you should be proud!!!
  • brookebattaglia
    Options
    You are doing a great job! The results look great! Keep it up girl :)
  • mrsking218
    mrsking218 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Can definitely see a difference, especially in the side pic!! Congrats!!
  • slbrown5
    slbrown5 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Great job! I am currently doing 30DS and hope that I have success like you. Keep up the great work and best wishes for your continued success! Be very proud!!
  • RenaPink11
    RenaPink11 Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!!!
  • catherine4211
    catherine4211 Posts: 944 Member
    Options
    Awesome work! Stop calling yourself fat. Right now!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!