30 DS results (warning: bikini on a fat girl)

Options

Replies

• 7funnygirl7
    7funnygirl7 Posts: 1,176
    Options
    Wow, awesome pics! You go girl~can't wait til I can actually fit into a bikini of any size....LOL.
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    Hey you can tell in your middle. KEEP IT UP!!!! We all have to start somewhere. :drinker:

To be fair...... this isn't the start. Ive lost 161 already. I am more close to done than starting.
  • momuv3princesses
    momuv3princesses Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Very nice results!! :) Congratulations!! :smile:

I am finishing mine tomorrow! I can't see any differences in the mirror but I did take pics so I am hoping I can see the difference in those.
  • rougette66
    rougette66 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I deff see a diff and congrats! your doing an amazing job! maybe you can repeat the dvd and get even killer results!
  • alyssaxonestel
    Options
    What exactly is the 30 day shred and where can i get it? YOU LOOK AWESOME GF KEEP IT UP!!
  • SkettiGurl
    SkettiGurl Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Way to go! I did 30 day shred and am now using it for cross training and didn't see anything like those results (I lost 3 lbs!) Keep up the GREAT work!
  • Elizabeth_M
    Elizabeth_M Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Totally amazing for 30 days. You should be extremely proud of yourself. You go, girl! :)
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    That's great! Keep up the good work.
  • galegetsthin
    galegetsthin Posts: 1,352 Member
    Options
    It is a jillian michaels video. I got mine at walmart for $8.
  • monizeno
    monizeno Posts: 1
    Options
    That's awesome. What is the 30 day shred?
  • rbeatty63
    rbeatty63 Posts: 132
    Options
    I did the 30 day shred in 35 days, and this is my results. I lost 12 lbs, bought pants 2 sizes smaller. It wasnt what I expected, but it was still good I suppose. If you have anything mean to say, just hit the back button, because this is really hard for me and I can't handle that right now. I think I did the pic right.

6798734932_d379cae688.jpg
    I once saw a close to 300 lb woman wearing a bikini and while I applaud her sense of 'd**n the torpedos, full-speed ahead' it isn't a choice I would make. You, however, look very toned and very nice. Keep up the good work!
  • alyssaxonestel
    Options
    It is a jillian michaels video. I got mine at walmart for $8.

awesome thank you very much and again you look great keep it up
  • sarah44254
    sarah44254 Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    wow great!!!
  • kadoodle76
    kadoodle76 Posts: 234
    Options
    I can see results even if they are subtle so far. You look firmer especially in the backside. I wish I had the guts to post bikini pics lol maybe someday! Congrats and keep up the good work!
  • kristarablue
    Options
    awesome! Keep it up
  • cbl40
    cbl40 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful! 12 lbs. is a TON of weight to lose in a month!!!
  • Melaniec78
    Melaniec78 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Good for you! I've heard most people lose inches but barely any lbs so you must have been working your butt off!
  • shannypoo21
    shannypoo21 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    Good job! You can totally see the results. Keep it up!
  • tinyrice
    tinyrice Posts: 7
    Options
    I see a great difference! You go girl!! And stop calling yourself fat......
  • Britt2Fitjrny
    Britt2Fitjrny Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    amazing results!!!! You are awesome for finishing the 30DS! Also (I don't mean this in a weird way) you stomach has gotten a lot smaller and now your breast stick out father!! That's a really cool NSV!! Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!