30 DS results (warning: bikini on a fat girl)

Options

Replies

• Ekoria
    Ekoria Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Woah amazing job! Congrats,you can really see a difference!
  • shadowkitty22
    shadowkitty22 Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    I just started 30 DS yesterday and I'm currently trying to convince myself that I NEED to do it today because my *kitten* is killing me. Like it's on total strike from anything other than just sitting around and not moving. However, I know that doing that is not going to help me get into a better looking shape. I'm hoping to work up the motivation to do it during my son's second nap of the day.

But your progress is amazing. 12 pounds in a month is wonderful and not to mention the 2 pants sizes! I can only hope to do that well when the month of March is over. Assuming I survive of course....haha
  • Ekoria
    Ekoria Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    what is a 30 DS?

It's a work out called 30 day shred :)
  • kriskaryl
    kriskaryl Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Great job! Congrats on the weight loss, the smaller sizes, and kudos for being brave enough to share with us.
  • MenaMena
    MenaMena Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    I agree you can see the difference. I just order the 30 day shred because I have read so many posts about it. Seeing your pics has me really excited to get started. Thank you for sharing.
  • Takes2long
    Takes2long Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    You worked your butt, and stomach, OFF and it shows!! You look great!! WOOHOO!!!!:bigsmile:
  • emilybeatrice1
    emilybeatrice1 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    great results!!! i just started 3ds today... hope i get the same results
  • 32nissy
    32nissy Posts: 67
    Options
    good job girl keep going.
  • cowgirlzride
    Options
    What an AMAZING difference. You look fantastic. Are you going to go for a second round? WoW~ I need to dig mine out and do it too. Any words of advice? YaY YOU!!!
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    You are doing great! What a difference. Keep up the good work!
  • umachanxo
    umachanxo Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    You can really tell a difference!!
    Your belly is a lot smaller.
    Congrats! :) Keep up the amazing work!
  • carolann_22
    carolann_22 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I definitely see the difference - GREAT job!
  • dmmclean
    dmmclean Posts: 34
    Options
    Great job and great results for just 30 days!!
  • candicemaechling
    candicemaechling Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    That did great for your tummy I've been wanting to do 30 ds for awhile u so just helped me decide looking great girl!
  • KFuerst27
    KFuerst27 Posts: 43
    Options
    Wow, great job! I did day 1 yesterday but didn't do it today because I had a boot camp class. Totally inspired to fit it into my workout schedule!
  • mrshoneybear1014
    mrshoneybear1014 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    wow you can totally see the difference especially in your sideways pic! great job! the 30ds is tough and i couldnt get through past the first couple of days - it did horror on my hips. congrats!
  • bellevie23
    bellevie23 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Wow your stomach is def smaller! Youve sold me to stick with the 30 DS this time!
  • samf36
    samf36 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Looking great!!
  • Mummsy
    Mummsy Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK GREAT! Amazing difference. WTG for posting and putting this out there. Keep up the great work!
  • Huffdogg
    Huffdogg Posts: 1,934 Member
    Options
    Incredible results! WTG!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!