30 DS results (warning: bikini on a fat girl)

Options

Replies

• hausofnichele
    hausofnichele Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I see a big difference in your stomach, thighs, hips, shoulders. You are SO brave to post these shots - you look great and constantly inspire me. Way to go!!!
  • tmoyer1209
    tmoyer1209 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    Awesome! You are doing great! Don't let anyone rain on your parade. Big results for a month!
  • caddygarcia123
    caddygarcia123 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    WTG 12 lbs in one month is such a huge loss!! Most def need to do that workout and you can really tell the difference!
  • sarahdangar
    sarahdangar Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    You can see a huge difference - well done you
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    Gale!! You did that in a month! That's incredible! I'm so proud of you!!
  • Pocket_Pixi
    Pocket_Pixi Posts: 1,167 Member
    Options
    Girl, anyone that has anything negative to say is stupid.

You got fantastic results in a month!
  • Reckabek
    Reckabek Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    I did the 30 day shred in 35 days, and this is my results. I lost 12 lbs, bought pants 2 sizes smaller. It wasnt what I expected, but it was still good I suppose. If you have anything mean to say, just hit the back button, because this is really hard for me and I can't handle that right now. I think I did the pic right.

6798734932_d379cae688.jpg

Better then me, i gained 2 lbs but did loose about a size! U should be proud of ur results u rock and look great!
  • lorac321
    lorac321 Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    That is awesome. I love the 30DS. I didn't get all the way through becaue I went on vacation, I'll be on it again soon. However, I did take the DVD and the arm weights with me, I just never used them. My bad.
  • bonjour24
    bonjour24 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    look at you! you can totally tell the difference- especially around your tummy area.

well done for your bravery- i don't think i have the balls to post a bikini pic! good on you.

makes me want to do 30ds again!
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    Girl, anyone that has anything negative to say is stupid.

You got fantastic results in a month!

Stupid, and ill kick their a**
  • MrsKosal
    MrsKosal Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    There is definitely a big difference! You should be really proud of yourself!
  • JediMaster_intraining
    JediMaster_intraining Posts: 903 Member
    Options
    great progress!! i applaud your bravery for posting pics! looking good!
  • The_new_me_76
    The_new_me_76 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    thats just awesome x well done x
  • Switty_Kitty
    Switty_Kitty Posts: 538 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!!
  • tinalatina
    tinalatina Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    wow you can really see the biggest difference in your side pic! Awesome job!!! I just started Ripped in 30! Wooo hooo for Jillian Michaels!
  • Dayna154
    Dayna154 Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    WOW you did awsome!! two pant sizes!!
    I also have to give you kudos for putting up the bikini pics I dont think I could be that exposed but you can really see a difference..
    WTG for having done it and for the awsome results you got!!
  • cal1958
    cal1958 Posts: 5
    Options
    Congradulations on the 12 pounds. Keep up the good work. The only problem you will have is the extra cost of new (and smaller) clothes. I definetely can see a difference in the two sets of pictures. I guess for the next set of pictures, you will have to use a new bikini since the black pok-a-dot one won't fit! Again, congradulations!
  • stonea22
    stonea22 Posts: 46
    Options
    You did great!! Congrats!!
  • sylvuz323
    sylvuz323 Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    Thanks for posting your results. I have the DVD, but wondered what kind of results can I really get from a 20-30 minutes workout. Well now you've shown me! I see the difference!
  • jaena4
    jaena4 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Awesome! How inspiring!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!