Finally. Someone sees the real me.
  • QueenJayJay
    QueenJayJay Posts: 1,139
    Options
    Can I please have a wife?
  • lexidell46
    lexidell46 Posts: 143
    Options
    I found out you don't have to be legally married to be on this show.
  • shannon121278
    Options
    Have you seen Celebrity Wife Swap? Dee Snider & Flava Flave swapped wives. It was hilarious!

I've never seen that one!!! I'll have to keep an eye out for it sometime.
  • shannon121278
    Options
    When I was 14 or so, my mom and I were contacted by Wife Swap.

My mom isn't married nor in a relationship, so they wanted our friend to pretend to be my father. We're actually really well-grounded people, but my mom has a weird job and they found her website.

We rejected. Maybe another day haha.

Wow, that's.... interesting. I guess you always think a reality show is actually a reality, when in fact, sometimes it's scripted or faked! Haha.
  • shannon121278
    Options
    I found out you don't have to be legally married to be on this show.

Nope, I remember seeing at least one couple who was not married, however on the update they said they had finally gotten married.
  • shannon121278
    Options
    Anyone also watched Trading Spouses? I like that one too, but not as much. They only trade for one week and it's a two hour show, and they don't usually switch rules. They are definitely mostly more normal families on there though.
  • schninie82
    schninie82 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Very happy with the wife I have. Already invested my time, money, heart and dreams in this relationship.

Only chance of getting a new partner is if my wife leaves me. I am 99% sure that will never happen. But even the 1% chance keeps me on my toes and working to keep her interested.

Sorry, didn't realize you were talking about a reality show. Never mind.

Awww that's so sweeeeeeeetttt!!!!
  • staps065
    staps065 Posts: 837 Member
    Options
    Entertaining show. It always surprises me how some of the wives/husbands or the couple are totally closed to any new ideas and cannot see the possibility that their way is not the only way. I think the Celebrity Wife Swap is even more extreme!