Not sure if this goes here, but...

Options
13»

Replies

• czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options
    It's really ok, but thanks to my friends for having my back...:happy: , I wasn't sure at first how to take it, that's the problem with the comp, you can't hear the sarcasm...oh well, no biggie. :drinker:

I read your page, you are truly funny, hilarious as a matter of fact. you should consider stand up comedy. I don't really think you like poking dead things with a stick, just quoting your own funny comment. For everyone to know I think Molsongirl is terrific, I wish I had 0 pounds to go in my weight loss. Good for you and your great sense of humor.
    P.S. Adorable little girl in pic.
  • Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    It's really ok, but thanks to my friends for having my back...:happy: , I wasn't sure at first how to take it, that's the problem with the comp, you can't hear the sarcasm...oh well, no biggie. :drinker:
    :flowerforyou:
    It's good to have you up, around & hanging in there! We appreciate your advice & your work in your "real" life.
    :flowerforyou:
  • Anise6789
    Anise6789 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Well Heck if you can find a bra at all it will amaze me! Seems like all there is are those hot, foamy , padded bras, for those big bazoombas some of us have. In fact most dont need padding at all. Whatever happened to a nice thin satin bra? good luck!
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    Options
    Lunaire Sport model 11111 made of a fabric that wicks away sweat! no lace, no satin no pads, great fit, super support
  • DeeDeeLHF
    DeeDeeLHF Posts: 2,301 Member
    Options
    I'm a 32 DD runner - I use moving comfort - helena.

(See product here: http://www.zappos.com/product/7478912/color/3)

Yes, it is pricey, but I like the adjustable straps and it keeps the girls in place - a hurricane could blow in and they would stay put :laugh:

I also like the fact that it is molded (no wires) to keep each "girl" separate to avoid the "uni-boob", there are hooks in the back so you don't dislocate your shoulder getting it off, and it is comfortable. I wear my polar HRM strap with this bra - no problems. I've nursed three babies, so I need ALL the support I can get, and this does the trick for me.

Good luck!

Molly, I am a 32 DD also and I am just wondering...when I went to the link it said that the size started at 34. Do you just use the 34DD?

Thanks!
  • Nessc
    Nessc Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Duct tape

I see you like poking dead things with a stick! That's what your breasts will feel like if you take her advice and use Duct tape. your massive weight loss of 3 lbs to your goal impresses me the most molsongirl, how ever did you scale that high wall?:laugh: :laugh:

Seriously though. Lunaire Sport model 11111

Sorry but that just ticked me off to no end..I have no idea why in the course of a silly thread you thought it necessary to try to slam someone on their weight loss figures.
    It is also possible that Molsongirl simply hasn`t updated it in a while.

Perhaps a little research into her life and what she has recently gone through would make you better informed and maybe you would think twice before trying to ridicule someone.

Thank you Carl, that was nice, I try not to take anything personal, sometimes though when it's completely unprovoked it's like a punch in the gut. As far as the updates go, I've lost all the weight I need to at this point and i'm on a maintenance plan, but I never thought I needed to have to explain myself. As far as big boobs go czewwhat, although you can't tell by the top i'm wearing, i'm a DD on a a 100 pound frame, it's like hauling two boulders, so I can relate. But don't get your nipples in a twist hun, your opinion in the grand scheme of things about me, is really insignificant......no apologies necessary, I have bigger things going on right now in my life to worry about then a silly stab someone takes at me, oh and since i'm on a rant here, Nessc, i'm guessing you knew I wasn't serious and wouldn't actually use duct tape on your breasts, right? :laugh: although I did duct tape my 5 yr old to his car seat once...but that's another thread :laugh:

Duct tape...What's duct tape? :huh: JUST KIDDING!!! No, I'm not going to duct tape my boobs...Just imagine how painful that would be...ouch :sad:
  • Nessc
    Options
    I'm a 32 DD runner - I use moving comfort - helena.

(See product here: http://www.zappos.com/product/7478912/color/3)

Yes, it is pricey, but I like the adjustable straps and it keeps the girls in place - a hurricane could blow in and they would stay put :laugh:

I also like the fact that it is molded (no wires) to keep each "girl" separate to avoid the "uni-boob", there are hooks in the back so you don't dislocate your shoulder getting it off, and it is comfortable. I wear my polar HRM strap with this bra - no problems. I've nursed three babies, so I need ALL the support I can get, and this does the trick for me.

Good luck!

Thanks for the info...I'm currently a 36 DDD and I find that it is very uncomfortable hauling these "girls" around. Imagine trying to run with them bouncing around...:laugh: :noway:
  • Nessc
    Options
    Well Heck if you can find a bra at all it will amaze me! Seems like all there is are those hot, foamy , padded bras, for those big bazoombas some of us have. In fact most dont need padding at all. Whatever happened to a nice thin satin bra? good luck!

I agree!!