Options

Replies

• mjf0461
    mjf0461 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    You have emotional affair's that's cheating
    Physical affair's that's cheating
    Mental affairs that's cheating
    And I believe there's even spiritual affair's that can be considered cheating.

If you are going to someone else for comfort, conversation, satisfaction, or physical needs, it's cheating..
  • christibam
    christibam Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    hwK0cC_its-not-cheating.jpg

I. Must. Have. That. Shirt.

(and then wear it and bring chicks home for the lulz)
  • TeutonicKnight
    TeutonicKnight Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Ok, what if I bend down to get a pencil and as I stand up a co-worker's boob hits me in the face and I get aroused? Is that cheating? Because if it is, I am a CHEATER! It has actually happened!
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    Cheating.jpg
  • MFPAddict
    Options
    Ok, what if I bend down to get a pencil and as I stand up a co-worker's boob hits me in the face and I get aroused? Is that cheating? Because if it is, I am a CHEATER! It has actually happened!

No, you are just lucky. I would suggest playing the Powerball.
  • lizzybethclaire
    lizzybethclaire Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    That is an interesting question. for example, I let my husband know if I have male friends on MFP. He doesn't care, but he would do the same for me. I am always up front if I am chatting with another guy at the store or when I am out that I am married that way nothing can be misconstrued. I don't have any male friends that I am close to because I feel weird now that I am married.
    I was watching this christian program on marriage who told us that most affairs start when you hang out with people you would normally be attracted to if you weren't married. So, best to nip it in the bud when you meet those people and don't form relationships with them. It sounds mean, but I think he is right.
  • scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options

No that's not cheating. Accidental boob assaults are allowed. It's not your fault you found that arousing.
  • christibam
    Options

You need to figure out the face to boob impact ratio.

[(Bust measurement - chest measurement) / (your hat size)(your neck measurement) (^2)] x (combined ages)
    (2x^3) - (pi^ -i)

Solve for x.

If the answer comes out to anything higher than 17.8... you cheated.
  • MFPAddict
    Options
    cheating2-555x416.jpg
  • lizzybethclaire
    lizzybethclaire Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    As much as I think Dr Phil is a tool, I think in regards to this issue, he's dead right: if you can't tell your spouse, or have him/her right there and you have to do it, what ever "it" is, behind his or her back, it's cheating.

It's really that simple.

Absolutely. What a good standard. and he is a tool.
  • MFPAddict
    Options
    4191-Tiger-Woods-Holiday-Card.jpg
  • JustLena75
    JustLena75 Posts: 114
    Options

[(Bust measurement - chest measurement) / (your hat size)(your neck measurement) (^2)] x (combined ages)
    (2x^3) - (pi^ -i)

Solve for x.

You got me cryin'!!! :laugh:
  • Bikini27
    Bikini27 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    As much as I think Dr Phil is a tool, I think in regards to this issue, he's dead right: if you can't tell your spouse, or have him/her right there and you have to do it, what ever "it" is, behind his or her back, it's cheating.

It's really that simple.

Exactly.
  • TeutonicKnight
    TeutonicKnight Posts: 367 Member
    Options

(2x^3) - (pi^ -i)

Solve for x.

x=18.2 DAMNIT! I CHEATED!! Why is my neck so small compared to her chest! GENETICS!!
  • christibam
    Options

x=18.2 DAMNIT! I CHEATED!! Why is my neck so small compared to her chest! GENETICS!!

Oh man... sorry about your luck.
  • Josie_lifting_cats
    Josie_lifting_cats Posts: 949 Member
    Options

(2x^3) - (pi^ -i)

Solve for x.

I love you.

Oops.... did i just cheat?
  • Josie_lifting_cats
    Josie_lifting_cats Posts: 949 Member
    Options
    I'm a little bit different than "normal" about this, but here's my definition:

If my significant other finds themselves emotionally attached to someone else more than me, that could be considered cheating.

What do I mean by this? If something big happens, and you find yourself wanting to tell someone else more than your SO, you're emotionally cheating. And yeah, I see that as a problem. That's kind of the gateway into the "real" cheating - physical cheating.

Physical cheating? Kissing, sex (or near sex), going on dates... anything that would be categorized under "courting".

what about deep emotional attatchments to physical objects...... because I have a pretty sweet motorcycle now.......

And I have a lust/love relationship with Fun Dip and wine.... what's your point?
  • QueenJayJay
    QueenJayJay Posts: 1,139
    Options
    204031_o.gif
  • sallywilson06
    sallywilson06 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I am a victim of cheating. My boyfriend of a year and a 1/2 cheated on me with a married woman and got her pregnant. I have never cheated on a person nor would I contribute to anyone cheating knowingly. Cheating can be considered anything from sexual to emotional. I really believe that you cannot ever truly forgive and forget. If you really love the person it is something that haunts you forever.
  • janeite1990
    janeite1990 Posts: 694 Member
    Options

(2x^3) - (pi^ -i)

You are genius!

Solve for x.