My Success Pictures

Options
After seeing so many great posts (that really inspired me in my weight loss journey), I've decided to post my own pictures! I started my diet a little more than a year ago and at this time I decided not to do crazy things (like losing 10 pounds in one week). I wanted to take time and do it right (and also give time to my skin adjust so it wouldn't be hanging too much). Also, losing slowly helped me not gain back while I was on vacation or trips eating and drinking whatever I wanted. I'm 34 years old 5'6''. During my process I did have my cheat meals (I love food and love going out to eat). I do drink a lot of water, not flavored or sweet (even sugar free) liquids. The best thing is to drink the real deal because those flavored sweetish water give me cravings. Remember, even if you eat a lot and regain some pounds, go back to your diet. I know it is hard and how we feel like crap when we slip out. Just keep your head up and get back on track! :) Thank you for all support and a big thanks to this incredible (and free!!) website! :):heart:
I will post views side by side. The first pictures are when I started my diet (210ish lbs) and the second is the after losing weight (163lbs). I'm wearing the same underwear on both.
dm0012.jpg
st002.jpg
dm0052.jpg
st005.jpg
dm008.jpg
st008cut.jpg
:smile:
My weight goal is 140lbs. Good luck everybody! It is not easy but we can do it!

Replies

• tarajeand
    tarajeand Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! You look great. Congrats:)
  • Maya_Erin
    Maya_Erin Posts: 51
    Options
    Wow such a huge difference!!!! How mid section is great! Any tips you can give me trying to loose my pregnancy weight!
  • elis_mama
    elis_mama Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    That's amazing!!!! Great job!!!!! Feel free to add me.
  • hyperkate
    hyperkate Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    WOW!!!! Well done you!!! You look amazing. Good luck with the rest of your journey
  • RileeMarie
    RileeMarie Posts: 113
    Options
    Wow!!! you go girl. wow, gives me hope!! good job
  • mayana2002
    mayana2002 Posts: 192
    Options
    Thank you! I don't know about losing pregnancy weight... Mine was 100% original fat! LOL
  • lovelyrose11
    lovelyrose11 Posts: 609 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! Very inspirational.
  • NewLIFEstyle4ME
    NewLIFEstyle4ME Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    woo-hoooooooooo you look so fabulous, I'm so proud of you--you go girl!!!!!
  • jody664
    jody664 Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Wow, you are my new hero! I started out about where you were (200 lb for me) and my body shape is very similar to yours in the before photo. Way to go! Gives me a lot of hope. Any tips you can pass along? What was the thing that worked best for you?
  • Lula16
    Lula16 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    woo hoo! great job!
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    What a difference! woot woot!
  • gemiwing
    gemiwing Posts: 1,525 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Well done!!
  • whiplashpcw
    whiplashpcw Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    You are doing GREAT. Keep it up

16632880.png
  • ekalieta
    ekalieta Posts: 6
    Options
    Amazing! WOW you look so good already! Keep it up.

17463079.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • wapan
    wapan Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Fantastic, you Gorgeous Lady! Great job. And I totally hear you on the no "flavoured" water. I find they make me craving crazy. Nothing but water for me. I find MFP inspires me to drink more because i like pressing on that little "up" arrow key.
  • jbrinda1
    jbrinda1 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Awesome transformation!
  • MagnoliaRiver
    Options
    You look amazing!!!! Well done :)
  • mayana2002
    mayana2002 Posts: 192
    Options
    I now look at calories and nutricional info at restaurants and always go back to my healthier eating habits after messing up. When I was on diets (I've done all types of diets), if I messed up one meal was excuse for total failure. Now I always go back even if I feel horrible next day.
  • loser0108
    loser0108 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Wow amazing. I too started out at 207. I'm around 190 now. Havent weighed myself in in a month. No scale so can't. But My goal is to get to 160. And you are def motivating me to get there. When i would mess up on my eating healthy i would get discouraged and say I'll start over again next week. Now I've been taking it slowly. Slowly changing my eating habbits the past 3 months. I make healthier choices and started working out an hour a day. Walking and weights. 4 or 5 times a week. Now I don't feel like crap when I go out to eat with friends. And I don't over eat. I enjoy it and just continue doing what Im doing.
  • fourluvbugs
    fourluvbugs Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Holy smokes! You look amazing! Way to stick with your goals and your program. Very inspirational. Thanks so much for sharing!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!