My Success Pictures

Options

Replies

• min_lyn
    min_lyn Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Its especially exciting to me because I am also 34 (or at least I am about to be next week), 5'6" and started at 207 (but probably closer to 210 since I didn't want to weight myself at first). I am currently 195 and I am getting discouraged because it seems to be taking so long to lose anything. I have been working at it since January 3rd. But you're right, slower is better...just frustrating:) I hope you don't mind if I send you a friend request.
  • mebuthalf
    mebuthalf Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    You look terrific!!
  • oligard
    oligard Posts: 141
    Options
    awesome honey!!!
  • vabchloser
    vabchloser Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    First off....BRAVE!! Second off...there is hope! Those are amazing transformations!! Great work :)
  • Burlesque12
    Burlesque12 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Thanks so much for posting! Im going to refer back to this when Im feeling discouraged. Keep up the great work!
  • MrsKosal
    MrsKosal Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Amazing results!!!!
  • CrazyDaisysMommy
    Options
    You look AMAZING!
  • eblake111
    eblake111 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    You look amazing girl! You should be so happy :) I personally just took my first Before pics (it was scary and it made me sad) but today I pushed myself harder in my workouts....people like you with these results really inspire me....so thanks and keep up the great work!
  • JaySpice
    JaySpice Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    After seeing so many great posts (that really inspired me in my weight loss journey), I've decided to post my own pictures! I started my diet a little more than a year ago and at this time I decided not to do crazy things (like losing 10 pounds in one week). I wanted to take time and do it right (and also give time to my skin adjust so it wouldn't be hanging too much). Also, losing slowly helped me not gain back while I was on vacation or trips eating and drinking whatever I wanted. I'm 34 years old 5'6''. During my process I did have my cheat meals (I love food and love going out to eat). I do drink a lot of water, not flavored or sweet (even sugar free) liquids. The best thing is to drink the real deal because those flavored sweetish water give me cravings. Remember, even if you eat a lot and regain some pounds, go back to your diet. I know it is hard and how we feel like crap when we slip out. Just keep your head up and get back on track! :) Thank you for all support and a big thanks to this incredible (and free!!) website! :):heart:
    I will post views side by side. The first pictures are when I started my diet (210ish lbs) and the second is the after losing weight (163lbs). I'm wearing the same underwear on both.
    dm0012.jpg
    st002.jpg
    dm0052.jpg
    st005.jpg
    dm008.jpg
    st008cut.jpg
    :smile:
    My weight goal is 140lbs. Good luck everybody! It is not easy but we can do it!

You look hella good! We have the same body type. You are my inspiration!
  • CRAZYCATLADY9
    Options
    Thanks for posting the pics. You have done a great job! You have also inspired me to continue forward. I have been stuck for the last 2 weeks but I am going to change my exercise a bit such as adding wieght when I walk. I will beat this! I wish for your continued success, you look great!
  • pikoniko123
    Options
    Good Job!!!!!!
  • bzmommy34
    bzmommy34 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    You are an INCREDIBLE inspiration! Thank you for sharing - AHHHHHHHMAZING!!!!!
  • Helenacabral1
    Options
    Thanks for the post!You look amazing!! Hope i can look the same one day!!!:):happy:
  • jina1981
    jina1981 Posts: 23
    Options
    wow!!!! thats awesome...you look soooo great...you are my new goal....
  • michiganmama33
    Options
    VERY inspirational....thank you for posting and your wise words. I was wondering if you were exercising too (very nice tone) and if yes could you please share? I mostly walk and bicycle.
  • r3d13
    r3d13 Posts: 139
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing these. You are very inspirational. Congrats on all that you have accomplished so far. You look amazing. Keep up the great work :)
  • yummymummyto2
    Options
    WOW!! such a big difference, you should be very proud of yourself!! i love posts like this.... it gives me so much more motivation (id be happy to look like your before photo lol)

keep up the hard work as you can see its worth it! :heart:
  • SarahE1092
    Options
    I can not get over how good you look! Your weight loss is truely inspiring. I am at 244 now, with along way to go. Awesome job!
    How many lbs did you loss a week on average? I am at 2 lbs a week, sometimes less.
    just wondering.. and CONGRATS GIRL!
  • laineylynnfit
    laineylynnfit Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Awesome transformation! As you have been inspired by people posting pics here, you are inspiring us with your pictures. Thank You and CONGRATULATIONS!
  • EliseVanca
    EliseVanca Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    this is awesome! keep up the good work(:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!