Replies

• crimznrose
    crimznrose Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Amazing pics. Great work!
  • ahealthy4u
    ahealthy4u Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    You look amazing, stuning, keep up the great work.
  • questhaven
    questhaven Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    You look so great! Awesome job! :)
  • chellemitchell
    Options
    u ave guts thats 4 sure im not a fan of avein my pics took with how i look ur ave done a great job u look bloody fantastic wtg xxxx
  • mom2mozart
    mom2mozart Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    You look spectacular!!! Well done. You are well on your way to that goal weight.
  • BarbWhite09
    BarbWhite09 Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    Great progress!
  • love2bthin
    love2bthin Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    Great job! You look wonderful!
  • todaysanewday
    Options
    Very inspirational - thank you so much for sharing and a HUGE CONGRATULATIONS!!
  • kstep88
    kstep88 Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!
  • autumnk921
    autumnk921 Posts: 1,376 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing...I just took my before photos 2 days ago & seeing your photos makes me want to be able to post my before & after photos (once I get there)....Seeing is believing & seeing that you did it in photos makes a world of difference. Thanks again...You are an inspiration!! :)

16043484.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • samanthajshep
    samanthajshep Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Congrats, you have done really well!
  • my2kin04
    my2kin04 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I am exactly where you were at with the height and weight. It's nice to see where I can be if I keep going. Thanks for posting and keep up the good work.
  • mayana2002
    mayana2002 Posts: 192
    Options
    You look amazing! Its especially exciting to me because I am also 34 (or at least I am about to be next week), 5'6" and started at 207 (but probably closer to 210 since I didn't want to weight myself at first). I am currently 195 and I am getting discouraged because it seems to be taking so long to lose anything. I have been working at it since January 3rd. But you're right, slower is better...just frustrating:) I hope you don't mind if I send you a friend request.

Keep it up dear! It is not easy and I didn't lose anything for weeks sometimes... I know how you feel, but not gaining is also a victory! Don't give up! We all can do it! :)
  • mayana2002
    mayana2002 Posts: 192
    Options
    VERY inspirational....thank you for posting and your wise words. I was wondering if you were exercising too (very nice tone) and if yes could you please share? I mostly walk and bicycle.

I go to the gym 3 times/week. Every time I do cardio (zumba class or eliptical (40 min+bike 15 min- I have low sugar and eliptical usualy burns sugar before it burns fat... Bike is a good fat burner:)). One of those days I do arms and the other I do legs. I do try to go more than 3 times/week but if I can't I'm OK with my 3 times. I also never go more than 4 hours without eating. Also have cereal bar, fruits or nuts in my purse. HOpe it helps! :)
  • maritenour
    maritenour Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    well done :D
  • alexishiphoppin
    Options
    congratulations! my starting weight is very close to yours! i can't wait to get those results! :) you look great!
  • kimiec
    kimiec Posts: 62
    Options
    Looking great keep up the great job.
  • TriciaCote
    Options
    Your looking great! Your commitment to your self is outstanding, thank you for the inspiration.
  • ummlovelovesyou
    ummlovelovesyou Posts: 1,024 Member
    Options
    Wowzo! Great work!
  • robinogue
    robinogue Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    You look great! Congrats on your successful journey!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!