• mred93
    mred93 Posts: 100
    Options
    Awesome Job!!!
  • lin7604
    lin7604 Posts: 3,019 Member
    Options
    what weights should I use to try this?

I used 3 lbs. I am going to get bigger ones. 3 lbs wasn't overwhelming or too hard :)

i also started with 3 lbs and i tell you it is a bit difference going from 3- 5 lbs.. i bought 5 lbs this week and i did day 3 with using them and i sometimes have to stop, stretch my arms and then carry on.... i want to stop at times,lol
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Great job!!!!!
  • Fipsie
    Fipsie Posts: 50
    Options
    :smokin: I. Want.

...That's it, first thing after I knock off work this morning, going to Kmart to buy dvds... !
  • Mrs_Padgett
    Mrs_Padgett Posts: 191 Member
    Options
  • usmcwifeb15
    usmcwifeb15 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Wow you have amazing results! I just finished Day 13 and I'm looking forward to the end result. I did 30DS before but didn't measure or weigh so I'm really curious to see what happens. Congrats on your great results.
  • petag3711
    petag3711 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have a question for the 30 ds pro;s, i am up to day 12 ( did first 10 days on level 1- lost 4 cms from waist and 4cm fromp hips) but am getting stuck on level 2 , with the walking push ups, both days i have tried this i have thrown my shoulder out ( i dont know how?!) any tips or suggestions for doing this?
  • ebonie101
    ebonie101 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    honestly ive been caught up in lbs before i read this! i see a major difference from your pictures. its so cool. i thought i would have to lose like 40 pounds to get inches off my waist and such. thanks this really motivated me :) cant wait for the dvd to come in the mail. i want a success story to share
  • ohnuts14
    ohnuts14 Posts: 197
    Options
    Wow, that's so great. And that's just in 30 days?! Man, I bought the 30 DS DVD, haven't gotten on it yet though. I'm definitely gonna start ASAP! :D
  • WandaVonDunajew
    WandaVonDunajew Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Oh. My. God. You go (gorgeous) girl!!!:flowerforyou:
  • jobelle217
    jobelle217 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    you are an inspiration! This makes me want to go find this 30DS now!
  • afalls11
    afalls11 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Way to go! I have the 30 day shred sitting waiting for me to start it. Your pictures are the motivation to get moving:)
  • nnylee
    nnylee Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Seriously? That is awesome!! I'm doing 30 Day Shred now. This gives me hope!
  • Coco_Puff
    Coco_Puff Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    You've done an awesome job!!!!!
  • LikeNoOneElse84
    LikeNoOneElse84 Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I stopped by target and grabbed 30DS the other day. I am scared to start it. I want to so bad but I am afraid of the "work" that's involved. I will admit, I've got a bit of lazy running through me. I still don't know how I managed to lose 43lbs. Lol. You have definitely inspired me to do this.
  • cravingskinnybody
    cravingskinnybody Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I'm still on my second day, wish me luck! and so GREAT results, congrats girl!!! :)
  • Symonep
    Symonep Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Mine arrived in the mail today. I will start tomorrow :smile: I like it because it is so short, that means I can still do C25K three times a week.

Hopefully between the two, I can lose some inches and some weight. Keep at it everyone, WE CAN DO IT!!

ETA - I might even take a picture and compare in 30 days
  • Rhi_rhi1
    Rhi_rhi1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wow! fantastic results... i just started this yesterday ! fingers crossed i can get such great results too :) well done !
  • yourenotmine
    yourenotmine Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    Wow! Looks great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!