101lbs Lost

Options

Replies

• BerryH
    BerryH Posts: 4,698 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's an amazing transformation! Double points for supporting Help for Heroes too!
  • kyle4jem
    kyle4jem Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    Thank you to the above comments, very kind of you to comment.

36 waist is almost a tiny bit tight and my recommended weight is 14 pounds less than I am, so I will aim for that but truth be told once I am comfortable in my new 36 inch waisted trousers I will be even happier and maintain my weight! So might not be quite 14 more pounds off. Best feeling is shopping for clothes I like rather than just what will fit!

Thanks again. :smile:

You look amazing... truly amazing and you must feel like $1.000.000 :bigsmile:

I want to know your secret... I'd love to have a flat chest and tummy, but still have lots of flab there to shift and have another 40lbs to go.

You are indeed an inspiration to us all :flowertoyou:
  • mohanj
    mohanj Posts: 381 Member
    Options
    OMG! That's incredible. Great transformation. Congratulations.
  • kellehbeans
    kellehbeans Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    This is brilliant, I am very motivated!
  • childofbodom123
    childofbodom123 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Thank you all :smile:

@Kyle4Jem - I wish I could say exactly what has helped me get a flat chest / tummy, I did not do any specific regimes to do so.

When I started on fitness pal I read that 3 things help burn fat and reduce "loose skin" and they are as follows ..

Green Tea
    Citrus Fruit
    Hill Walking

I have had a cup of green tea every morning, I read this is good for your metabolism and also helping the fat burning process. Same with citrus fruit. I read hill walking helps gradually tone and is good if your diet is gradual.

Besides this, 10 minutes each day of sit ups and 5 minutes of bending touching my toes then standing very straight!

Hope that helps. Green tea with lemon is the nicest!
  • SweatpantsRebellion
    SweatpantsRebellion Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic. And I love the smiles in your after pics!
  • randomnennie
    randomnennie Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!! Great job and congrats!
  • nwg74
    nwg74 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    .Do you have plain green tea? I have a fondness for green tea with pineapple and another one with vanilla.
  • Chood5
    Chood5 Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    great job man!
  • Carboni82
    Options
    GREAT JOB!!!!
  • TheresaC928
    TheresaC928 Posts: 849
    Options
    It's like a new person right there! Awesome! Good for you. That inspires me too. I need to lose 100 just to be on the right side of a large frame on a 5'2" 1/2 inch woman. That will make me thinner than when I got married and thought a size 12 was fat. I wish to be that small again. This site doesn't reflect it but if I lose 2 lbs by Saturday I will reach my first 10 lb benchmark. You are doing great and I don't even think you need to lose another 14 lbs based on your recent pic but you do what makes you feel best. Congratulations!
  • sg1982
    sg1982 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    O-M-G!
    Awesome job! You look great.

Congrats.
  • pkeeperpdx
    Options
    great work man, keep it up
  • MamaSonyaP
    MamaSonyaP Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Way to go, you are an inspiration! You look fantastic, HAPPY and HEALTHY!!!
  • wjewell
    wjewell Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    absolutely amazing! :) You've done an AMAZING JOB!! :))))
  • marynmarty
    marynmarty Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Awesome Job!!! You look like a totally different person :-)
  • sandylion
    sandylion Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look like a different person! Congrats!
  • EMarvie
    EMarvie Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    nice job!! congrats
  • Janice032557
    Janice032557 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Total transformation! You look fantastic! Thanks for sharing, it's great to see all the successful people on MFP!
  • skinnylove00
    skinnylove00 Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    oh my GOD you look GREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!