WHY oh WHY do guys yell at girls? - rant

Options

Replies

• taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    Little boys who never grew into men. You will not ever see a MAN do this kind of thing. BTW, girl do similar thing but not as often, we call them hoochies
  • Captain_Tightpants
    Captain_Tightpants Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    Peer pressure. Not one of them would do it to you if they were alone. Put them with their friends and their libido goes up and intelligence goes down. Ergo drive-by douchery.
  • Lolli1986
    Lolli1986 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    They do it because they feel entitled to behave that way.
  • offthedeependay
    offthedeependay Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    I have never done that before,dont know why some guys think this might work?If I like or want to compliment a girl I will walk up to them and say something nice to there face,some guys never grow up..
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    Peer pressure. Not one of them would do it to you if they were alone. Put them with their friends and their libido goes up and intelligence goes down. Ergo drive-by douchery.

While that might be so in some cases, I've had plenty of guys do this alone.
  • joeabo
    joeabo Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Its simply because their in the macho social environment and feel the need to show off to their friends. Ive been in the car when someone has done this and i really feel like it was unnecessary. Next time bike with headphones or something so you can ignore those idiots.
  • paisley2288
    paisley2288 Posts: 913 Member
    Options
    I literally had a guy in the lane beside me whip out his PENIS while he was driving and WAVE IT AT ME! He leaned up so far I could see the whole thing.

I called the police.
  • MUByM
    MUByM Posts: 208
    Options
    They are pigs! That is why. About a month ago I went walking to the park with my son in his stroller and I was crossing a street and a guy pulled up to the stop and yelled at me "when you gonna let me see more of that *kitten*". I was like what in the hell! I didn't even turn back and he said it again and I ignored it and picked up the pace! I really don't see why they have to be so damn disrespectful!
  • unsuspectingfish
    unsuspectingfish Posts: 1,176 Member
    Options
    I've never done anything like THAT, but a cop totally caught me checking him out as I left the grocery store, yesterday. He smiled and winked. I died a little of embarrassment and ran out the door.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    is the worst when Im out running and I have to run past all the construction and work crews in Brooklyn... there are morings when it taks all I have to get out of bed and put on my runnig gear and hit the sidewalk. I mean ALLL my motivation to go out there Im hating myself, feeling fat and bloated and disgusting and then I have to hear the sound (over my iPod) of YO BABY= - KEEP WORKIN DAT *kitten* SO i CAN SLIDE MY FINISH THIS SENTENCE IN YOUR HEAD. I just want to turn around and go home and hide in my bed again. Especially if they yell the classic DAMN THATS A BIG GIRL! (which I know their broken ENglish means tall, now, but BIG- I hate hearing someone scream at me that IM big when Im running- geeze- Im half your friggin size, pops)

Fortunately, for every lewd bit of words thrown at me, there is some nice man who passes me when Im doing my cool don and whisper, god bless you, good job. I cant even get mad at that and Im agnostic.
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    You are supposed to immediately get naked for them. Now you know and knowing is half the battle.
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    For some it's a part of growing up
    For others they just never learned
  • LittleMissNerdy
    LittleMissNerdy Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    I'll never understand why boys think "cat calls" will ever work.
  • EmCarroll1990
    EmCarroll1990 Posts: 2,849 Member
    Options
    Ugh, I hate this. Especially when I'm having a horrible day and it's like, "What? I'm am NOT a piece of meat."
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    LOOK I WOULD OK, BUT THERE IS NO SEXY WAY TO STRIP OFF A SPORTS BRA GEEZ
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    LOOK I WOULD OK, BUT THERE IS NO SEXY WAY TO STRIP OFF A SPORTS BRA GEEZ
    Practice
    Take video
    Submit to Youtube
    Profit
  • BAMFMeredith
    BAMFMeredith Posts: 2,829 Member
    Options
    My most favorite "yell out the car window" line is "Say girl, lemme holla at you!"

Ridic.
  • BIGJIMMYU
    BIGJIMMYU Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    Once again I am floored by the "old school" male who does this. I won my wife with old fashioned respect and equality. Believe me I couldn't believe I got her either. If you saw us you would say" how the hell did you land her"? I hear it all the time. She's a beauty!
  • ItsCasey
    ItsCasey Posts: 4,022 Member
    Options
    It really is just immaturity and general lack of manners and respect for other people. Unfortunately, if you're going to exercise outdoors, that's one of things you have to put up with.
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    The ones who do are just idiots. I had them yelling at me to "work it" while I was wiping off my windshield as my car was filling up at the gas station. Everyone was looking at them for being stupid, not at me for being the subject of their stupidity.