Options
    Wow, only 6 weigh-ins!

week17.jpg
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    :yawn:

I just slept for 13hrs! :laugh:

I weighed in this morning becuase my lack of sleep and everything had my body all screwed up, and I'm under 200! Yaaay!! I should start my workouts today. And cook all the chicken and fish thats in my fridge before it goes bad. :ohwell:
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options
    Great job everyone!! :drinker:

Rach, good to see you back under 200!! Keep at it! You can do it!!:drinker:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    That's exciting Rach-now you're under 200, you've had sleep - aaaahhhh life is good!!

For kicks I jumped on the scale this morning and I've lost another .4 pounds....so happy to see the scale moving again.

Went to the gym last night did 30 minutes on the elliptical and 10 rowing machine....then came home and mowed the grass with a push mower - well it's self propelled but I kept my heart rate in the high 130s and dropped a bead of sweat or two - great workout - feeling it in my shoulders and my hips
  • chrissyh
    Options
    Rach-I just listened to some of your youtube songs - WOW you are great!!! Such talent!
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Rach-I just listened to some of your youtube songs - WOW you are great!!! Such talent!

:blushing: Thanks!
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Alright, well I posted a thread to say we're recruiting, and that we'll start with the new group on May 14th. Are you guys happy with the Wed. weigh-ins?

:flowerforyou:
  • chrissyh
    Options
    Wed works for me!
  • tabbiekaye23
    tabbiekaye23 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    wed is good for me too!
  • RachVR6
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Thanks! Just making sure.
  • RachVR6
    Options
    sanifrey - You quite possibly could HIT your goal before we even start out with new members!!! HURRAY! :flowerforyou:
  • RachVR6
    Options
    What happened to renaegry, jennNva, mrwatson, dawn717, and cediyam this last week?

Time to send some messages... :bigsmile:
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    That's a sad looking chart-especially by my name:sad: Last nite was aweful too-the damn PMS! I was like an anteater at a ant farm man-I sucked back everything is site, unstoppably hungry-WTF. This has been such a bad week for me. But, I WILL LOVE AND FORGIVE MYSELF, RIGHT?:sick: Glad to see you all did well though. Rach-you rock girl, see what rest can do?:flowerforyou: (maybe if someone knocked me out, I couldn't get to the fridge!):drinker:
  • RachVR6
    Options
    That's a sad looking chart-especially by my name:sad: Last nite was aweful too-the damn PMS! I was like an anteater at a ant farm man-I sucked back everything is site, unstoppably hungry-WTF. This has been such a bad week for me. But, I WILL LOVE AND FORGIVE MYSELF, RIGHT?:sick: Glad to see you all did well though. Rach-you rock girl, see what rest can do?:flowerforyou: (maybe if someone knocked me out, I couldn't get to the fridge!):drinker:

Don't beat yourself up! Let's go play outside!!! :laugh:

treeswing.gif
  • chrissyh
    Options
    there needs to be a way to put a obstacle course in front of the fridge so we'd really have to work at getting food and decide if all the effort is really worth it.

I can picture it - a levy that you pull down a huge sandbag like a gate after you cross the lava pit surrounding the castle :laugh:
  • RachVR6
    Options
    there needs to be a way to put a obstacle course in front of the fridge so we'd really have to work at getting food and decide if all the effort is really worth it.

I can picture it - a levy that you pull down a huge sandbag like a gate after you cross the lava pit surrounding the castle :laugh:

Hahahaha I can see it now! I'm picturing an obstacle course like on the old Gladiators show! :laugh:
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Work is running a little low of jobs and asked if anyone wanted to take some time off without pay and of course I'm there like....Ooh! Ooh! Pick me! Pick me!!! So I get a halfday today, and tomorrow off! Now I can focus on my last final and do some spring cleaning! I need to replace the insulation in the crack of our front door because there are too many stick bugs and spiders getting in... :grumble:

So I'm off to get some groceries, and run errands for awhile.
  • tabbiekaye23
    tabbiekaye23 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    i wish i could get a half day off. All these people going crazy over the swine flu has us busy!
  • bbogart
    bbogart Posts: 113
    Options
    Hope you have a good 1/2 day off. I have to work tonight, but hopefully it won't be too busy.
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    I wanted to run today but still sick. :sick: sore throat, cough ugh it hurts so bad. I have an appointment today. My husband is pushing me to go in. :grumble: O well. We will see what is going on. I will see what i can do for exercise today atleast. maybe some strengh stuff.

O btw I have seen rach on youtube and you are great. :drinker: