BL Blue Team WEEK 18

Options

Replies

• RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    i wish i could get a half day off. All these people going crazy over the swine flu has us busy!

What do you do for work?
  • RachVR6
    Options
    I wanted to run today but still sick. :sick: sore throat, cough ugh it hurts so bad. I have an appointment today. My husband is pushing me to go in. :grumble: O well. We will see what is going on. I will see what i can do for exercise today atleast. maybe some strengh stuff.

O btw I have seen rach on youtube and you are great. :drinker:

Why thank you!

Feel better!!! :flowerforyou:
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    Jess - hope you feel better - get rest now when you're better you'll be back at it.
  • tabbiekaye23
    tabbiekaye23 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    i am a medical assistant at a family doctor clinic
  • RachVR6
    Options
    i am a medical assistant at a family doctor clinic

Yikes! No wonder it's so hectic. Take a 20min bubble bath when you get home! :smooched:
  • RachVR6
    Options
    I just posted a 'Make sure you're eating ENOUGH' thread and after writing out all that info I'm like.....Duh! *slaps forehead*.

Why am I not taking my own advice!?!? :laugh:

I know how simple it is to lose the weight yet I'm still constantly going over even my BMR calories and not exercising or anything. Sigh....one of these days I do what I already know works. :laugh:
  • tabbiekaye23
    tabbiekaye23 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    i know what you mean. The office went to chilis for lunch today. I looked up my calories and i can see why i weighed 300 lbs. It is so easy
  • bbogart
    bbogart Posts: 113
    Options
    i know what you mean. The office went to chilis for lunch today. I looked up my calories and i can see why i weighed 300 lbs. It is so easy

Mmmmm....Chili's. I am right there with you. I have to stay completely away from places like that if I want to have even a chance. The only time I can even think of it is after my long ride on Saturday. Then I have to choose between a little splurge in what I eat or having a couple of drinks. Choosing sucks!!
  • ngwife4life
    ngwife4life Posts: 569
    Options
    I am so incredibly scared of my husband's leave because I know he'll want to eat out at the places I LOVE (places that have french fries... like Chili's!). He's one of those people that when he decides he wants to lose some weight, he just runs more in his workouts and eats grilled chicken fast food instead of burgers with cheese. He makes an effort to drink like 3 bottles a day instead of 2 and PRESTO! He's lost 10 pounds. It's sickening. Although, he's stuck right now and I'm a little bit happy about it. How mean am I?! :laugh:
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Hey, guys...eating chips for breakfast today.

Is it normal, that after dating someone for 2+yrs that they groan and roll their eyes everytime you try to kiss them? :cry:
  • ngwife4life
    ngwife4life Posts: 569
    Options

Is it normal, that after dating someone for 2+yrs that they groan and roll their eyes everytime you try to kiss them? :cry:

For some people it is. That's how it was with me and my ex-fiance only I was the one groaning and eye-rolling. Just kick him next time he does it. :happy:

I think my husband and I are still going strong because we have to spend a lot of time apart. Absence makes the heart grow fonder!
  • chrissyh
    Options

Mmmmm....Chili's. I am right there with you. I have to stay completely away from places like that if I want to have even a chance. The only time I can even think of it is after my long ride on Saturday. Then I have to choose between a little splurge in what I eat or having a couple of drinks. Choosing sucks!!

I love Chili's chicken fajitas - if I need to I skip the cheese sour cream and guac, or the kids grilled chicken sandwhich is yummy...they also have the healthier options and I've had the steack and the grilled chicken off there too - all good and none too bad...
  • chrissyh
    Options

For some people it is. That's how it was with me and my ex-fiance only I was the one groaning and eye-rolling. Just kick him next time he does it. :happy:

I think my husband and I are still going strong because we have to spend a lot of time apart. Absence makes the heart grow fonder!

I think she's right for some it is normal....I got married at 18 and we've always been very affectionate with one another - even more so after I had cancer....

You should call him on it - threaten that if he won't kiss you without rolling his eyes than you won't ......well I think you get the idea - (all in a fun way of course)
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options

RACH!!! Why are you eating chips for breakfast?????? You made it under 200 now it's up to you to stay under there!! Make good choices!! You deserve it!!!! (said with much respect & with your best interests in mind) :wink:
  • RachVR6
    Options

I think she's right for some it is normal....I got married at 18 and we've always been very affectionate with one another - even more so after I had cancer....

You should call him on it - threaten that if he won't kiss you without rolling his eyes than you won't ......well I think you get the idea - (all in a fun way of course)

I have called him on it, and he's always 'tired' and 'doesn't want to talk about it'. Says he just doesn't like 'face' stuff. :huh: Whatever thats supposed to mean. And yea, come bedtime it's a different story. :grumble:

I just wonder why I'm wasting all this money on rent, etc when I could be living at my moms for free making a bigger dent in my $40k debt. :angry:
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options
    I've just been to the recruiting thread!! How exciting to have some new blues!! :bigsmile:
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    My husband always mawls me and I'm the one pushing him away. Why is that? I think cause I'm always thinking about where and when I'll get my next sugar fix!:laugh: :laugh: God love 'em for stickin' with a crazy woman all these years!:laugh:
  • bbogart
    Options
    I am really excited...I bought a road bike (bicycle) a couple of months ago and I have been riding like it is my job, but tomorrow will be the real test. I am going on a 40 mile group ride with one of the local clubs here in Corpus Christi, TX. Thankfully it is early, so it won't be so hot, but I'll let y'all know how it goes...if I'm not too beat up to post tomorrow.
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    AWESOME! I was just on my stationary bike/rower and my butt is killing me. Wear lots of padding! Have fun and good luck.:happy:
  • bbogart
    Options
    AWESOME! I was just on my stationary bike/rower and my butt is killing me. Wear lots of padding! Have fun and good luck.:happy:

No kidding. It's all about the padding!! Luckily I found that out on one of my earlier rides and have invested in some good riding gear. I like the stationary bike, too. If it's too nasty outside, I will ride the stationary, but for some reason it hurts my butt worse than my road bike...go figure.