BL Blue Team WEEK 18

Options

Replies

• RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Well my bf got off work early today and we had a nice talk/cry for awhile. Feeling much better! :smooched:
  • ngwife4life
    ngwife4life Posts: 569
    Options
    Well my bf got off work early today and we had a nice talk/cry for awhile. Feeling much better! :smooched:

Hooray! :heart: Oh, and I too listened to some of your You Tube songs... pretty awesome! I've had Banana Pancakes stuck in my head alllll day!
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    alright everyone I weighted myself this morning because TOM is coming tomorrow and well I lost another 2lbs. So that is 43lbs gone with another 30 more to go. Im so excited I can't even jump high enough for excitment. :drinker:
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    Way to go j! :drinker: Funny thing is my TOM is this weekend too! K, Day 1 -NO SUGAR TREATS TODAY! :bigsmile: How 'bout that. I will beat this. :huh: No really, I will. :tongue:
    Come on Rach-you and I...competition who can stay away from crap the longest. Anyone in? Or is MFP is getting you all to do already? Cause I'm a crumper and give in too easily.
    Have a good weekend! Chat soon.
  • chickadee10
    chickadee10 Posts: 350
    Options
    Hey everyone! Sorry I haven't weigh-in the last 2 weeks. I've been having a terrible time with everything lately, which means, no I haven't been doing too good on my weight. But I've only gain 2 to 3 pounds, so not as much as I thought.
  • chickadee10
    Options
    I've just been to the recruiting thread!! How exciting to have some new blues!! :bigsmile:
    I want to be on the New Blue Team, too. I looked for the thread your were talking about but I couldn't find it...
  • chickadee10
    Options
    Where's the rest of the Blue Team? *looks around*
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options

*looks around* youuuu whoooo..... ... I'm here!! :wink:
  • chickadee10
    Options

Yay!!
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options

Yay!!

So, how ya doin'?? What's your plan for this weekend?? Workout & Recreation wise??

I'm thinking Tae Bo today & I'd love to fit a nap in somewhere!! LOL!!:bigsmile: OH, yeah, then a little playing on the Wii Fit tonight after I put the girls to bed. I'd love to see the new Wolverine movie! I wonder if I could get a baby sitter tomorrow & take the husband on a date?? hmmmm.... :wink:
  • RachVR6
    Options
    I've been working on my ebay store alllll day!!! :yawn: Checking my inventory numbers and listing new stuff. I think I may go through old crap and goodwill a bunch of it, too.
  • bbogart
    bbogart Posts: 113
    Options
    I am going to join a group ride and then see about taking the family to the beach this afternoon. Hope you all have a great Sunday...
  • ngwife4life
    Options
    I'm jealous, bogart! I've still got my nose stuck in a book. I worked out yesterday and then hit the books. I was so restless just sitting there that I was dancing while I was reading! Now that I've started being more active I can't stand to be lazy! Just 26 more days and I'll be FREEEEE!!!!!
  • j_g4ever
    Options
    My DH husband was nice enough to take the kids for me this morning bring them to church and then bring them out to eat while I have a restful day at home and just relax. Its my DH's cardio day so I think we will be going for a jog today we will see if he can keep up with his wife. *grins*

So I was going past the mirror the other day (because I look at myself almost everyday just to see how much I have changed. :bigsmile: ) However, this time I was just passing by and WOW I can't believe how much weight I have lost in my face. I am getting skinny. :bigsmile:

Here is some hummor for you today. As my son was saying goodbye he squeezed me really hard and I was like hey let go and he said that he was trying to make me skinnier. :laugh: If that only worked.
  • bbogart
    Options
    I'm jealous, bogart! I've still got my nose stuck in a book. I worked out yesterday and then hit the books. I was so restless just sitting there that I was dancing while I was reading! Now that I've started being more active I can't stand to be lazy! Just 26 more days and I'll be FREEEEE!!!!!
    I will be in the same shoes soon. On top of working night shift for the Coast Guard and fitting in the excersize, I have decided that I need to go back to school, so starting in a couple of months I will be the one with my face in the books. I am kinda nervous, but really excited, too.
  • bbogart
    Options
    BTW, I was just wondering...has anyone done any research on "organic" food? I have heard a lot of different things about it, but was just wondering ewhat everyone thinks. I know it is way more expensive than the other foods, which doesn't make sense since it is supposed to be LESS processed than the other foods. Just looking for some feedback. I'll be looking into it on my own, too, but I was wondering what y'all thought.
  • j_g4ever
    Options
    BTW, I was just wondering...has anyone done any research on "organic" food? I have heard a lot of different things about it, but was just wondering ewhat everyone thinks. I know it is way more expensive than the other foods, which doesn't make sense since it is supposed to be LESS processed than the other foods. Just looking for some feedback. I'll be looking into it on my own, too, but I was wondering what y'all thought.

I told my husband I wanted to go organic and he told me no so I haven't done much with it but I know that Jillian Micheals swears by it. Good luck.
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    I will be in the same shoes soon. On top of working night shift for the Coast Guard and fitting in the excersize, I have decided that I need to go back to school, so starting in a couple of months I will be the one with my face in the books. I am kinda nervous, but really excited, too.

Ok, I'M jealous. Which Coast and where's the beach? I just finished putting away my Christmas stuff, :noway: cleaning the garage with my DH and picking up my Sweety's poop. Yup, her on my ticker.:heart::smooched: Beautiful day out FINALLY. :bigsmile: I'm docking calories for that. I found a good website that calculates it, (Fitness Partner Connection Jumpsite!)and damn-we've been working hard! Feels good to get it done! I was studying yesterday for my Fitness Theory exam for tomorrow and thought...I won't ever teach aerobics again...so I'm not going to write it. COP-OUT! :noway: Nope, back to Nursing I will merrily go. :wink:

j-I think I'm coming out. How far are you from the Hotel? Let's go jogging together!!!:bigsmile: Let me know cause I have to bring my proper shoes...:drinker:
  • RachVR6
    Options
    I don't know about you but I've come down with some naaaasty sickness.:sick: I refuse to go into any details but just know, I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemies!!!!

I'm munching on a peanut butter sandwich right now (first meal of the day) and I'm just hoping it stays in... :ohwell:
  • ngwife4life
    Options
    I don't know about you but I've come down with some naaaasty sickness.:sick: I refuse to go into any details but just know, I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemies!!!!

I'm munching on a peanut butter sandwich right now (first meal of the day) and I'm just hoping it stays in... :ohwell:

You're not oinking, are you? Wouldn't want you to have that Swine Flu... :tongue: