Blue Team is recruiting!!!!!

Options
1235»

Replies

• chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    How exciting to have all these new blue recruits!! What a great idea RACH to get some new people in the mix! The motivation & encouragement is going to be wonderful!!

WELCOME EVERYONE!! :flowerforyou:

I know! This is so great! I was getting so sick of you other guys. :laugh: JUST KIDDING But the more the merrier! I am gonna crank my toons and row....:drinker:

So I am gonna cry now.....:sad: OK I am over it!!! We all love each other--but it is very exciting to have smiling new faces too!!

We're oldies but NO goodies....:laugh:....like NO sugar - hmo4! :huh:
  • hmo4
    hmo4 Posts: 1,673 Member
    Options
    How exciting to have all these new blue recruits!! What a great idea RACH to get some new people in the mix! The motivation & encouragement is going to be wonderful!!

WELCOME EVERYONE!! :flowerforyou:

I know! This is so great! I was getting so sick of you other guys. :laugh: JUST KIDDING But the more the merrier! I am gonna crank my toons and row....:drinker:

So I am gonna cry now.....:sad: OK I am over it!!! We all love each other--but it is very exciting to have smiling new faces too!!

We're oldies but NO goodies....:laugh:....like NO sugar - hmo4! :huh:

Hey good one! Of course not, I was just in a teasing mood that day. So happy Winter is over here!!!:bigsmile: It took one of you a while to pick that one up. I was waiting for more comments! Especially from j!:wink: Have fun at the gym today. I'm jealous!
  • vickim26
    vickim26 Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    You can count me in. Will let you know my weight on the 14th. My starting weight was 236 in Feb. and is now 214. I usually weigh in on Fridays but will change to Wed. How do we connect. There is so much info on the blog that sometimes I cannot find what I am looking for. Look forward to hearing from you. Bob and the blue team is always my favorite. :smile: :smile:
  • RachVR6
    RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    Anybody else!?

I'll be emailing everyone on the 13th for start weights! :flowerforyou:
  • Cariñosita
    Cariñosita Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I would like to join pleeeeeeease!! I love this site so far. I could use the watchful eye of other members. :wink:
  • Carrie6o6
    Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
    Options
    Anybody else!?

I'll be emailing everyone on the 13th for start weights! :flowerforyou:

Why are we starting so far away? Why dont we start this week?
  • tamazinglee
    tamazinglee Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    I'm all for starting this week. The sooner the better.:bigsmile:
  • bbogart
    bbogart Posts: 113
    Options
    I think they are trying to finish their first 20 week program before starting a new one with the new folks.
  • RachVR6
    Options
    I dunno, I just suggested 20 because it'd be a nice spot to end and would give plenty of time to get as many new members as we can. I don't really have a preference.
  • fitgal411
    fitgal411 Posts: 668
    Options
    I'll join!!!!!

I'll email you my starting weight as soon as i can.

Yay, some new motivation!!!!:laugh:
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Last call!!! We're going to go ahead and start the big group tomorrow instead of waiting another week!
  • estela820
    estela820 Posts: 8
    Options
    I am In!!!
    SW: 213
    GOAL 05/30/2009: 205
  • sarabear
    sarabear Posts: 864
    Options
    If you have room for one more I'd like to join :happy:
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Sure thing...head on over to week 1 and start chatting...the link is a couple posts up! :flowerforyou:
  • kbehrends
    kbehrends Posts: 12
    Options
    I would love to join the Blue team if you are still looking for new members!
  • RachVR6
    Options
    I would love to join the Blue team if you are still looking for new members!

Just send me your start weight, and head on over to the Big Blue Team WEEK 1 thread.
  • RachVR6
    Options
    Hellooooo!
    I still need start weights from:

buffjess
    ccoker
    dawn717
    hehawwolfley
    hmo4
    ischmelle
    j_g4ever
    mbmempireranch
    mrwatson
    rachmj526
    ranaegry
    robynd
    sarahiris
    tabbiekaye23
    tlg314
    treeves0721
    ummmkristin
    xazazelx

Don't forget to come over to our Week 1 thread!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • kreitz96
    kreitz96 Posts: 7
    Options
    is is to late to join? i just joined the site today and really need help with motivation..........