Tattoos, do you have any?

Options
1235»

Replies

• chrissyv1024
    chrissyv1024 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I have 6.. one one each blade (butterfly and compass), shoulder (scorpio sign and cross) and inside wrist (family initials.. my sis and i have matching ones with our parents initials.) .. sorry no pics right now.. hopefully getting another one next weekend that says 'La vida es duro, pero yo soy mas duro.' you can look it up the translation.. all of my ink is a reminder for me... they remind me to be strong!
  • OKmac3
    OKmac3 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I have a number of tattoos and I am not done yet. I will put them in order of when I got them....

1. On my right arm up by my shoulder.... Tasmanian Devil with a shamrock in one hand and Irish flag in the other with Ireland written under it....This is for my Ancestory

2. On my left bicep.....A cross with the words "Sweetly" written on top and "Broken" written under it....God has broken me sweetly and put me back together...it is a song I love to sing in church.

3. On my back just below my neck.....A shamrock with tribal around it....Luck of the Irish...I need all the luck I can get

4. On my right bicep....An armband with celtic knots joined together with metal fists

5. On the outside of lower right leg....McNamara coat of arms...in honor of my family

6. Wrapped around my left leg...5 tigers, one represents me and the other 4 represent my kids...each tiger is labeled with our initials...my kids designed it

7. On the inside of my lower right leg....Olsen coat of arms....in honor of my mother's side of my family...mother died at birth and my grandparents have passed away within the last two years or so

8. On the left side of my back.....Guardian angel with my biological mom's face....she is my guardian angel

9. On the right side of my back....A pirate lady that looks like my future wife....she is the only one that can deal with me

Will be getting a few more like an american flag and a few other family items put on me
  • LittleMissNerdy
    LittleMissNerdy Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    I have a few but this is the latest one. I got it about 2 years ago now I think. This was taken a few hours after it was done.

188618_10150166332451221_730581220_8956349_603452_n.jpg

woohoooo.. finally another O's fan on here! =)

Damn straight! :drinker: