BodyRockers--before and after!

Options
13»

Replies

• aw62101
    aw62101 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm half way through the January 30 day challenge. My jeans are fitting me better and I'm down about 5 lbs since two weeks ago. I had my second child in September and was holding on to the last 8 lbs of pregnancy weight, plus 15 lbs above my GW.

Once I finish the 30 days I hope to post my after pictures :) I'll be continuing on to the Feb challenge as well. Love these workouts!
  • JUICRC
    JUICRC Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Body rock has turned into something other than great workouts. I do older workouts on their website and work out with ZWOW. They work but this can't be your only exercise incorporate different sports, or walk run or bike. This will give you a great overall fitness level.
  • sweetpotatofry
    sweetpotatofry Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    This is the before.
    123mahg.jpg

This is after I finished the January 30 day challenge. Mostly my belly is flatter.
    349dopc.jpg

This is halfway through the February 30 day challenge. You can a tad more definition in the abs.
    2z74akj.jpg

Hopefully you can notice the differences.

I can see a difference! You look awesome!
  • GaiaGirl1992
    GaiaGirl1992 Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    WOW loving all the proof of her work outs =D definitely better motivation!!
  • JacquelineD35
    JacquelineD35 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I love Zuzana's workouts, all her workouts can definitely be modified. I use a chair for the pistol squats as I cannot squat that low on one leg (yet) and her dive bombers are my favorite :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!