Hey, who started around New Years?

Options
124»

Replies

• rjcelmer
    rjcelmer Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Started on Jan 5th and shed 37lbs so far.
  • buttercup922
    Options
    I committed the first week of January and have lost 7 lbs!!! I get up at 4:30 am 5 days a week to work out, and have tracked my food every day, good and bad. I'm almost back into my regular clothes and am SHOCKED at how my body shape has changed. My butt is lifted, my endurance is through the roof, and thighs look tighter, and my calves have an indent. But most of all, I just feel so good inside and out.
    Keep up the good work, 20 lbs is incredible!!
  • rachelmarie2774
    Options
    I started Jan 2nd. In Aug of 2011, I had my son, now 6months. I weighed 220 right afterward. Now I'm at 170lbs and am back in the jeans I wore when I first started dating my husband 7yrs ago, 2 kids later!!! Not to my goal yet, but on my way and feeling great!
  • dme1977
    dme1977 Posts: 537 Member
    Options
    I started 'dieting' sometime in November starting weight 135...
    I lost a few pounds on my own ... (I WAS writing on paper what I ate and googling the food for the calories... )

then I found MFP in january and decided to change my lifestyle!
    since then I have lost another 6 pounds in 6 weeks...
    love :heart: love:heart: love:heart: this site...
    : what a blessing to have all the resources in one place. !!:happy:
  • Astrowife68
    Options
    I started the day after Christmas, and started on MFP Jan 1st, when I found it. But I have lost 19 pounds today. Still have quite a bit to go. But beside cutting back on what I eat, I finally exercise atleast 4 to 5 times a week. That's a first. Me exerciseing. :blushing:

Keep up the good work everyone.

14171021.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • beautifulbeast11
    beautifulbeast11 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    10 pounds since my New Year's Eve 5k :)

And about 4 pounds up in muscle :D

Slowly but surely! Good job everyone!
  • JackieLM
    JackieLM Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I restarted Jan 3rd... I had baby number 4 and fell off the wagon. Since Jan 3rd, I am down 21 lbs and counting. I slacked totally in Feb and didn't lose anything, all 21 lbs were lost in January. I did 30ds religiously and had AMAZING results. I am back on track for March and hope to lose 10 this month. I am down 2 sizes and even my shoes are big on me now. I have lost about 4-5 inches off my waist.

:-)
  • cakeums
    cakeums Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I started tracking Jan 1st, even though I had joined a year earlier. I went up and down the same 12lbs from my HW of 213lbs all of 2011, and the last time I weighed myself last year, I was 207.6lbs on Dec 11th. Last week I was 194.8lbs! I'm very happy with that. I still eat a good amount, I have increased my activity, and I don't ever feel deprived. It's fantastic.
  • liazhart
    liazhart Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am so inspired by everyone's success. I started the 2nd week of Jan and I am close to 10lbs lighter.

15483252.png
  • knightreader
    knightreader Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    my first post! started january 1, at my second heaviest weight ever. lost 20 pounds since. joined mfp about a week ago after hearing about it from two different people in the same day. have been fighting the same three pounds for three weeks now, weight loss jumps between 17 and 20 pounds. can't break the 20 pound mark. have horrible knees so exercise is limited. drink about 3/4 of a gallon of water a day. feel like i am going to drown. like the way clothes are fitting!
  • Havnerj
    Havnerj Posts: 2
    Options
    i have lost about 6 pds since jan i started this in oct or so. having a hard time. but i am doing this
  • lorenzoinlr
    lorenzoinlr Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Wow, alot of really big weight losses, congratulations!

I started January 4 and am down 19 lbs. as of yesterday. But I'm working out vigorously and have probably gained another 7-10 lbs or muscle. My waist size is less by 4 inches. Nothing fits! My old pants look ridiculous.

At first I started losing about 4 lbs. a week but didn't want to lose muscle so I've been tweaking things to find a loss rate with which I'm comfortable.
  • 41degsouth
    Options
    Tracking since Jan 17th... more than happy. I'm back to 2003 and still in reverse. :)
  • ladyamandajane
    Options
    I started six weeks today and havnt looked back, 6 weeks and 6lb lighter, its like the tortoise and the hare I may not get their the quickest but I will get to my goal eventually.

I have till 28th September 2012 when I am to be married and want to be at my ideal weight and looking my best!!! I am not starving myself, I am sticking with my calories on a daily basis and doing plenty of exercise, but still have nights out which consist of eating and drinking, just make sure I am extra good before and after one of the nights out which is balancing it really.

Hers to a healthy 2012 and a happy one!!!
    :flowerforyou:
  • Blessedmommy_2x
    Blessedmommy_2x Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    I started January 7th, Starting weight 242 and I am currently 202.8... Tomorrow will be 65 days into this journey! LOVE MFP and LOVE my supportive friends! Congrats to everyone and all the weight you all have been losing!
  • LadyofLight08
    LadyofLight08 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    I was 216 on New Years Eve
    I currently weigh 197-196
    So I lost 19-20 pounds since then ( :