Jillian's New Kickboxing Video

Options
13»

Replies

• tialynn1
    tialynn1 Posts: 886 Member
    Options
    You guys convinced me that I have to buy this video. I think it will be a good one to add to my mix of videos especially to do in the mornings! Before work, I usually do a video (either Leslie Sansone 1 mile walk or Zumba Rush). I think it will be a good thing to do especially the abs workout. I have lost 23 pounds since the beginning of January on here. Most of my weight has been in my legs getting really tone. My stomach has gone down, but not as much as I want. But then again, once my waist goes down about 4 inchses, I will drop down 2 pants sizes. I want to really start concentrating on that. I know part of it is my genetics. My mom and maternal grandmother had a big chest and stomach. I have never been as heavy as them,, but definitely have their build.
  • IronSmasher
    IronSmasher Posts: 3,908 Member
    Options
    Tae Bo?
  • jeaninemckinney
    jeaninemckinney Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    i love her videos and after i heard what everyone said and that its only 20 minutes i have to buy it!!! because then when i have more time i can squeeze in another workout!! i love the workouts when you feel like ur going to die and cant take it then poof its cool down time!! thanks and good luck to everyone with there videos and keep up the good work!!! :drinker:
  • mmckee10
    mmckee10 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Glad to hear. I was terribly disappointed with Shed and Shred
    Gotta say, im pretty disappointed with 30day shred. Im on day 30 tomorrow and i havnt lost a sausage :frown: even though i have done really well diet wise. I can see im more toned but not by much :/ Quite gutted after all the hard work. Im hoping the no weight loss thing is muscle gain cause people have commented on me looking like i've lost weight and my work trousers are now hanging off me.

I'm pretty disappointed in 30DS as well, I haven't lost a single pound but a few inches, but nothing really to brag about and after all the hard work I thought it would be more. Also, my knees are killing me
    Not just me then :frown: Infact, i gained quarter of a pound. I know thats nothing but i deserved a big loss tbh and im sure its same with you. I wish i'd have measured myself too, least i might have seen a difference then :ohwell:

im loosing 2lb a week and about an inch from my waist on 30DS and im def looking more toned, only on day 14 today tho x

i've lost 6lbs in 11 days doing the 30 day shred. but my knees are also killing me =/
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    I did Workouts 1 & 3 this morning - loved it! Burned 340 calories according to my HRM and the time flew by! I'm getting better with the kick & punch combinations, too. :smile:
  • maddymama
    maddymama Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    I did level 1 yesterday..... I liked it... especially the suicides (running back and forth),and the superfast pushups. I think I will get better at the kick combinations as I get more coordinated, but liked the quick video overall. I'm supposed to get her Body Revolution in the mail today, so I'm trying one of those tonight, I think. :-)

OH, I got this on demand from Amazon, which was really nice, as I tend to crack DVDs or scratch them.
  • jenniejengin
    jenniejengin Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    bump
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    I did level 1 yesterday..... I liked it... especially the suicides (running back and forth),and the superfast pushups. I think I will get better at the kick combinations as I get more coordinated, but liked the quick video overall. I'm supposed to get her Body Revolution in the mail today, so I'm trying one of those tonight, I think. :-)

OH, I got this on demand from Amazon, which was really nice, as I tend to crack DVDs or scratch them.
    I like the suicides too! Although the past two mornings, my dog has decided that she also likes them - I start running across the living room, turn to race back and - BOOM - obstacle in the form of a labrador! LOL She thinks it's play time. :bigsmile: