You are so obsessed with MFP that you????

Options
Danny_Boy13
Danny_Boy13 Posts: 2,094 Member
The responses to this topic will be entertaining I'm sure.

Replies

• secretgirl4611
    secretgirl4611 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    nope not yet lol this is my 3rd day since I found MFP! haha buuut I dooo have to sayyyy Im liiiking it almost better than facebook or myspace haha.. it is wat it is. it keeps me on track doin good and meeting ppl doin da same. :) bleh nuthin to interesting to say 2day ehh yea
  • pitbullmama
    pitbullmama Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    That I will be jonesing tomorrow when I go back to work and can't be on here all day!
  • Dilfster
    Dilfster Posts: 434
    Options
    im so obsessed that when i see a person with a toenail infection, i think of this website. ;)
  • chauncyrenayCHANGED
    chauncyrenayCHANGED Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    Have it as my homepage at work. And thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanks rickster_6, the toe fungus ad just popped up on my screen! lol
  • xMsAlly
    xMsAlly Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    That I log on several times a day
  • Dilfster
    Options
    lol
  • Gargwin82
    Gargwin82 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    That if I can't enter or check food from my cellphone because the app isn't working right I pretty much refuse to eat anything until I can back on the site incase it's going to blow my calories away.
  • georgia98_98
    georgia98_98 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
  • kimi131
    kimi131 Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    That I log into MFP in the middle of the night and don't remember it the next morning (no, really).

Have dreams involving MFP or MFP friends.

Calculate calories in an upcoming meal in my head while driving.

Those are the ones that come to mind right now.
  • DietingMommy08
    DietingMommy08 Posts: 1,366 Member
    Options
    am on it most of the day instead of doing real work at my job.

Lmfao.
  • Dilfster
    Options
    I am so obsessed I wonder if the Zuckerberg of MFP is going to create a timeline version.
  • tmoyer1209
    tmoyer1209 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    That I know certain people by screen name, even tho they are not on my friends list. And I have to limit myself when my hubby is around so he doesn't feel like an internet widower. Poor guy *hangs head ashamedly*
  • Ayeeemeh
    Ayeeemeh Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    lol
  • SueD66
    SueD66 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    have to log the minute i get out of bed, well almost. Got to see what everyone has been up to, it's very inspiring!
  • eatherhey
    eatherhey Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    It's my homepage, a constant browser window on my phone, and I log things as I am doing them. o.O; I'm kind of obsessive about organizing though, so all of the charting just feeds that.
  • GreyhoundGuru
    GreyhoundGuru Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I am so obsessed I wonder if the Zuckerberg of MFP is going to create a timeline version.

Now that would be something!
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    Draw fake boobs in a thread in an attempt to get a hot guy to bump his pecs...
  • tataliciousd89
    Options
    I curse like a ****ing sailor when my stupid ****ing phone wont log into this stupid ****ing website, because I have no ****ing reception at my stupid ****ing school.
  • secretgirl4611
    secretgirl4611 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    im so obsessed that when i see a person with a toenail infection, i think of this website. ;)

CAN I SAY: LMFAO?! HAHA WELL yea thats a good one kinda eww but haha
  • loveowens1
    loveowens1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    i'm spending alot more time on MFP than facebook.. there are really cool people on here...in fact i am liking it better! still have my fb though because most of my family is on there.. :happy: