You are so obsessed with MFP that you????

Options

Replies

• becoming_a_new_me
    becoming_a_new_me Posts: 1,860 Member
    Options
    started drinking heavily to forget the mind-numbingly dumbness that I experience on an almost hourly basis?

YES
  • angied80
    angied80 Posts: 749
    Options
    are totally convinced everyone on my friends list is my REAL friend and I feel like I know them in person =)
  • fluecok
    fluecok Posts: 52
    Options
    have the app on my cell and check in at every meal, every workout and when thinking of eating something i shouldnt i revert to the greatness of this site!!!!! love it!!!!

and FB who? lol
  • jmulldome
    jmulldome Posts: 69
    Options
    I am so obsessed with MFP that I:

- have allowed it to influence some meal decisions.
    - am logged on to MFP almost as much as Facebook, but find myself commenting on MFP or responding to others' comments on MFP more than on FB.
    - while having a nice dinner out with my wife, I have found myself on the MFP app, looking up the food I just ate or am planning on ordering (wife not too happy with this one).
    - have found myself doing mental math calculations, adding calories and subtracting exercise, in my head when a computer or my phone isn't near, trying to make sure that I stay under my daily calorie goal.
  • jmulldome
    jmulldome Posts: 69
    Options
    are totally convinced everyone on my friends list is my REAL friend and I feel like I know them in person =)

Definitely.....I actually feel closer to my MFP friends than my FB friends.............which is sad, because the majority of my FB friends are family members.
  • MoLove2025
    MoLove2025 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    im so obsessed that when i see a person with a toenail infection, i think of this website. ;)

ive see that also....lmao!!!!
  • billsica
    billsica Posts: 4,741 Member
    Options
    ..started sitting down to pee, just so I can check MFP on my phone, BEFORE I go. ::bladderinfection::
  • cgsr
    cgsr Posts: 113
    Options
    are up after midnight resonding to forum topics :laugh:
  • lisakyle_11
    lisakyle_11 Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    ...have dreams with my MFP friends in them.... like often now.
  • Erinslove
    Erinslove Posts: 139
    Options
    im so obsessed that when i see a person with a toenail infection, i think of this website. ;)

You are funny.
  • yoouperh
    yoouperh Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    keep the app up on my phone all day and when I come home I'm dying to see how all my friends did that day so I can cheer them on! I don't really use facebook anymore, this is my social media! :)
  • 1bigtabbycat
    1bigtabbycat Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I am so obsessed with MFP that I:

- have allowed it to influence some meal decisions.
    - am logged on to MFP almost as much as Facebook, but find myself commenting on MFP or responding to others' comments on MFP more than on FB.
    - while having a nice dinner out with my wife, I have found myself on the MFP app, looking up the food I just ate or am planning on ordering (wife not too happy with this one).
    - have found myself doing mental math calculations, adding calories and subtracting exercise, in my head when a computer or my phone isn't near, trying to make sure that I stay under my daily calorie goal.

This is so totally my obsession ... are you watching me ? :laugh:
    -except it would be my husband (not wife)
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member
    Options
    I have a favourite mod and PM him randomly because I love him the very best.

I've had a few dreams where MFP people made appearances.

I've met some of my MFPeeps and have plans to meet more of them!
  • kelleymeg
    kelleymeg Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    that i feel guilty about "letting MFP down" if i come in over my calories that day
  • Skinny_Beans
    Skinny_Beans Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Sometimes, I log food that I don't plan on eating...just to see what it'd look like :O
  • unmitigatedbadassery
    unmitigatedbadassery Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    Have dreams involving MFP or MFP friends.

I have dreams about one of my MFP friends but I don't think it's the same kind of dreams you're talking about... or is it?
  • slnewberry
    Options
    I am sooo obsessed with MFP that I only eat food after I have added it to my calorie count.

I stay logged on all day.

Have cried because I couldn't log in and was afraid I would forget what I ate and mess up the whole day.
  • leogirl724
    Options
    ....count down the hours of the WKND, so I can jump on it 1st thing Monday Morning...

~ I'm not ashamed to say I get a little punchy if I go too long without it and my Pals =)
  • alyson820
    alyson820 Posts: 448 Member
    Options

tumblr_m0hr3j1l5S1qaws44o1_r1_500.jpg

always.
  • TrailRunner61
    TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
    Options
    I come here more than FB or Pogo!