You are so obsessed with MFP that you????

Options

Replies

• Twylyght
    Twylyght Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I never go on fb anymore....I still have it, but check it maybe once a week now! Whereas I am on MFP at all times of the day and smile everytime I have a new email saying one of my friends commented on my status! Oh yeah and it's my first favorite internet site on my phone because I go on it the most! Yup...I'm obsessed.
  • shaycat
    shaycat Posts: 980
    Options
    Count calories in my head the whole day long.
    Realize I have been on for way to long, log off and 5 minutes later find myself back on. WTH?
    Open MFP before my e-mail now.
    Snack so I will have something to enter :)
  • jlr_12
    jlr_12 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    It's replaced all of my previous obsessions. I used to go on Perezhilton.com multiple times a day (sad, I know, but I love me some celeb gossip), now I check it maybe twice a week. I basically only go on facebook now when I've gotten bored of the message boards here haha. I think that's part of why MFP works so well...I certainly don't mind being addicted to something that's making me healthier for a change!
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    Draw fake boobs in a thread in an attempt to get a hot guy to bump his pecs...

So obsessed that I cheer you on...waiting for that hot guy to come across.
  • oddyogi
    oddyogi Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options
    I creep the threads so I don't eat Reese's.
  • hapoo100
    hapoo100 Posts: 940 Member
    Options

Im not hot....I have moobs not pecs and I cant bump them....but, Im a guy.

1 outta 4 aint bad
  • oddyogi
    oddyogi Posts: 1,816 Member
    Options

1 outta 4 aint bad

That's the spirit! :tongue:
  • jlr_12
    jlr_12 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I forgot this when I posted before, but I actually forget to eat sometimes because I get so drawn into reading threads. Not really a positive thing, but kinda funny haha. I will sit here and read through recipe threads for like 3 hours and then realize...S*%T, I haven't eating anything in like 8 hours...and by then I'm so starving that I don't feel like making any of the recipes that I just spent forever finding and end up having a sandwich or something instead haha.
  • Tanyawhite30
    Options
    That I drank a whole bottle of wine without even noticing....because I was so drawn in to reading all the threads....oops...
  • secretgirl4611
    secretgirl4611 Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    uh oh! haha im starting to think it is!! Im still on it. and yea def. get on it before facebook now. but I have to log everything I eat and when I workout. this site makes me happy :) noooooooooooo I dont want to be addicted haha
    :tongue:
  • fishgoddess
    Options

1 outta 4 aint bad

I have moobs too....bauahahahahahahahaha!
  • JThomas61
    JThomas61 Posts: 892
    Options
    Spend more time at work on MFP than working~!
  • mznisaelaine
    mznisaelaine Posts: 2,262 Member
    Options
    I am on MFP while in class and when you actually had a dream about an MFP meet up (lol I just admitted I dreamed about my MFP friends lol) :)
  • krissypea79
    krissypea79 Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I cook my food, put it on a plate, then sit down at the island with my laptop, logging in the food as I eat it. The laptop is always right there on the counter so I can refer to it for calories, to see if I can afford to add things to my meals haha....

Also, I log in probably 10-15x a day, as well as from my phone. I've added my cardio exercises from my phone while in between sets on the weight machines :smile:

I will log on in the middle of the night if I wake up and can't sleep, and grab the laptop from the nightstand before I get out of bed in the morning.
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options

1 outta 4 aint bad

Actually...you're kind of cute....and I like your sense of humor.
  • Danny_Boy13
    Danny_Boy13 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    uh oh! haha im starting to think it is!! Im still on it. and yea def. get on it before facebook now. but I have to log everything I eat and when I workout. this site makes me happy :) noooooooooooo I dont want to be addicted haha
    :tongue:

Resistance is futile. :laugh:
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options

1 outta 4 aint bad

You're a good-looking guy :bigsmile:
  • hapoo100
    hapoo100 Posts: 940 Member
    Options

1 outta 4 aint bad

You're a good-looking guy :bigsmile:

2 outta 4 aint bad :blushing:
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    2 outta 4 aint bad :blushing:

Don't worry about the pec thing...I can't bump mine either, LOL :bigsmile:
  • annabellj
    annabellj Posts: 1,337 Member
    Options
    I cook my food, put it on a plate, then sit down at the island with my laptop, logging in the food as I eat it. The laptop is always right there on the counter so I can refer to it for calories, to see if I can afford to add things to my meals haha....

Also, I log in probably 10-15x a day, as well as from my phone. I've added my cardio exercises from my phone while in between sets on the weight machines :smile:

I will log on in the middle of the night if I wake up and can't sleep, and grab the laptop from the nightstand before I get out of bed in the morning.
    def this and hubby is pissed that i am always cking my phone to see who has messaged me or responded to a post! oh well!