Options

Replies

• HealthierMamasita
    HealthierMamasita Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    SOMEONE PLEASE HIJACK THIS THREAD!!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I wore a bathing suit today!!

What type of suit do you have??

I have the cutest 40's style suit! I love it, it makes me wanna listen to The Glen Miller Orchestra and strut around with a Martini!

Is it the new boy short? I saw some really cute ones.......
    love boyshorts but they make my thighs look bigger :ohwell:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I wear saran wrap, heard it is the in thing this summer..and i am all about trends :laugh:
    cool homemade sauna suit.. kuddos!:bigsmile:

BUT WAIT!!!!!!!!

You can lose weight and get your spouse thinner as he follows you around the pool like a puppy!:flowerforyou:
  • arewethereyet
    Options

I have the cutest 40's style suit! I love it, it makes me wanna listen to The Glen Miller Orchestra and strut around with a Martini!
    love boyshorts but they make my thighs look bigger :ohwell:

they dont look good on my flat irish butt:laugh: :laugh:

But the stairmaster, lunges and squats will take care of that:smokin:
  • codykitty
    codykitty Posts: 729
    Options

no, it is a one piece, its a SUPER low cut halter(gotta show off the twins. And is low cut in the back, and has a little ruffle skirt, it's from juicy and is so cute!!!!

it's this...http://i.ivillage.com/BS/summerstyle/one-piece-swimsuits/swimsuits-onepiece-ruffles.jpg
    but mine is black
  • arewethereyet
    Options

no, it is a one piece, its a SUPER low cut halter(gotta show off the twins. And is low cut in the back, and has a little ruffle skirt, it's from juicy and is so cute!!!!

it's this...http://i.ivillage.com/BS/summerstyle/one-piece-swimsuits/swimsuits-onepiece-ruffles.jpg
    but mine is black

That is really hot! Love it!
  • HealthierMamasita
    HealthierMamasita Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    That's ca-ute!!!
  • codykitty
    Options
    That's ca-ute!!!

thanks! and it is super flattering!
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    This is my first 'thinner' suit. I went into Wings and asked the Brazilian girl to help me. She said...."You know I will not lie?" with a funny face..........I said that is why I chose you!!

I tried on a few :noway: :grumble: :sick: :frown:

then

:bigsmile: :heart: :love:

She said it is very flattering............but you lose 10 more pound, right??:laugh:
  • codykitty
    Options
    This is my first 'thinner' suit. I went into Wings and asked the Brazilian girl to help me. She said...."You know I will not lie?" with a funny face..........I said that is why I chose you!!

then

She said it is very flattering............but you lose 10 more pound, right??:laugh:

what does it look like?
  • arewethereyet
    Options

then

what does it look like?

I am trying to find it! brb
    5309009.jpg
  • Iceprincessk25
    Iceprincessk25 Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    I think everyone's journey is different and you have to find what works for you in your own time. You can't change others you can only change yourself. :smile:

I am trying to change others, and you cannot stop me, if I change one persons opinion, view point or a lightbulb goes off for one person then yay for me! I'll be a happier person knowing I just didn't sit by putting happy faces at the end of snarky sentences. Opinions ok, nastiness NOT

Yeah but who says your opinions & ideas are the right ones?

There's my word again! SNARKY!!!
  • arewethereyet
    Options
    I think everyone's journey is different and you have to find what works for you in your own time. You can't change others you can only change yourself. :smile:

I am trying to change others, and you cannot stop me, if I change one persons opinion, view point or a lightbulb goes off for one person then yay for me! I'll be a happier person knowing I just didn't sit by putting happy faces at the end of snarky sentences. Opinions ok, nastiness NOT

hmmmmmmmm topic is now Bathing Suits as I have hijacked this thread.:bigsmile:
  • codykitty
    Options

then

what does it look like?

5309009.jpg

oh! It is adorable! Do you feel amazing??? stupid brazilian sales lady! ...humph
  • Iceprincessk25
    Options

FINE FINE....she said snarky. It's my word! I just bought my new bikini the other day. There's a local lady that makes AMAZING bathing suits. By far my favorite.

www.daremebikini.com.

I LOVEEEEE THEM!!!
  • arewethereyet
    Options

FINE FINE....she said snarky. It's my word! I just bought my new bikini the other day. There's a local lady that makes AMAZING bathing suits. By far my favorite.

www.daremebikini.com.

I LOVEEEEE THEM!!!

They are HOT........but not unless I lose another 30 pounds and 20 years:laugh: :laugh:

I'll let you young ens hold that flame:tongue:
  • Iceprincessk25
    Options

www.daremebikini.com.

I LOVEEEEE THEM!!!

They are HOT........but not unless I lose another 30 pounds and 20 years:laugh: :laugh:

Is 30 young still??
  • codykitty
    Options

www.daremebikini.com.

I LOVEEEEE THEM!!!

Is 30 young still??

please please please please say it is!!!!
  • arewethereyet
    Options

then

what does it look like?

5309009.jpg

oh! It is adorable! Do you feel amazing??? stupid brazilian sales lady! ...humph

NO NO ...I liked her!! I walked out of a store once with this ugly *kitten* bathing suit. I looked 140 yrs old instead of 40!! My kid turned me around and brought me back, then fought with the sales lady that sold it to me cuz bathing suits are not returnable. Made such a stink in the store, she exchanged it!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I wanted someone to say YECH! seriously!! :noway:

She was super skinny, not the cute kind, the kind where she might have been recently sick. She said "OH what I give for curves like yours. "

I love the suit and feel GREAT in it!!

I hope by the end of summer I will be feeling great in one that shows a bit of the tummy!!:drinker:
  • arewethereyet
    Options

www.daremebikini.com.

I LOVEEEEE THEM!!!

Is 30 young still??

please please please please say it is!!!!

oh HELL yeah, 30 is young!! Keep looking sexy my kittens!!
  • codykitty
    Options

then

what does it look like?

5309009.jpg

NO NO ...I liked her!! I walked out of a store once with this ugly *kitten* bathing suit. I looked 140 yrs old instead of 40!! My kid turned me around and brought me back, then fought with the sales lady that sold it to me cuz bathing suits are not returnable. Made such a stink in the store, she exchanged it!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I wanted someone to say YECH! seriously!! :noway:

She was super skinny, not the cute kind, the kind where she might have been recently sick. She said "OH what I give for curves like yours. "

I love the suit and feel GREAT in it!!

I hope by the end of summer I will be feeling great in one that shows a bit of the tummy!!:drinker:

oh, ok...we like her then!