What get's you going in the morning?

Options
SueD66
SueD66 Posts: 405 Member
I'm up worked out, ate breakfast and ready to start my day. How do you start yours?

Replies

• r3d13
    r3d13 Posts: 139
    Options
    I get up around 430, pack my fiance's lunch for the day and send him off to work. Do my workout, get my 7 year old up and ready for school and I shower. All while eating breakfast and packing our lunches. Then I head off to work.
  • D446
    D446 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I start my day usually by rolling out of bed 10 minutes before I have to leave for work. Shower, brush teeth, bit of make up and I'm out. I hate the mornings so much! Will start trying to work out in the mornings at some point!
  • D446
    D446 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I get up around 430, pack my fiance's lunch for the day and send him off to work. Do my workout, get my 7 year old up and ready for school and I shower. All while eating breakfast and packing our lunches. Then I head off to work.

Holy crap, your good!
  • i_love_vinegar
    i_love_vinegar Posts: 2,092 Member
    Options
    Raw egg yolk cracked over steamed rice, then mixed together with soy sauce.
  • dubw
    dubw Posts: 429
    Options
    A Gala Apple, a bottle of water; 30 minutes of T'ai Chi.
  • cneale91
    cneale91 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    alarm goes off, hit snooze- repeat a fair few times hahah then i get my breakfast and eat it in bed watching the news or whatever is on, have a wash and dressed then pack my bag and im off out :)
  • stingrayinfl
    stingrayinfl Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    during the week, I wake up between 3 and 3:15. Do a hr or more of cardio, lift or do pieces of cross fit, px90 and another program. Go home, take a shower, throw my breakfast and lunch in a sack, kiss my wife of 30 years and off to work.
  • fitaliciag
    fitaliciag Posts: 373
    Options
    I start my day usually by rolling out of bed 10 minutes before I have to leave for work. Shower, brush teeth, bit of make up and I'm out. I hate the mornings so much! Will start trying to work out in the mornings at some point!

ditto
  • sjtreely
    sjtreely Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    Not sure I'd get out of bed without the promise of coffee in my very near future!
  • jedw31
    jedw31 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Up at 6;15, shower, dress, check FB while drinking tea (made earlier by other half). Take him the train station at 6:45, back home, breakfast, read BBC news, clean teeth. Gather together food needed to keep me going through 12.5 hour shift, add it to MFP. out the door at 7:15.
    And all this will change in 3 weeks time when I retire, when I can throw my alarm clock away and poor old husband can walk to the station . lol
  • Alkirra
    Alkirra Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Early up 20 minutes on the internet with coffee, walk the dog for 20- 30minutes, get home wash dishes from the night before (men don't do it) sweep or what ever ... Have my 2 coffee Baby spinach berries banana yogurt smoothie does wonders for me energy wise! I then wash up put make up on. No lip stuff. Go out to the kitchen and have a piece of Quiche that I made, then I apply my homemade lipbalm. And go for it!
  • mezzy11
    mezzy11 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    COFFEE!!!
  • angie_04
    angie_04 Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    COFFEE!!!

Exactly what I was thinking :drinker:
  • MommaFuhrer
    MommaFuhrer Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I get up and workout!
  • psiren28
    psiren28 Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Cup of tea and a ciggie, before that I'm barely human. Definitely NOT a morning person
  • Duckz1
    Duckz1 Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Alarm goes off, snooze button a couple times, roll out of bed, weigh in, shower, hair gets tied back, 2 min makeup routine, find clean-ish clothes, hopefully grab lunch and gym clothes, out the door. My first cup o' coffee at the office, breakfast is instant oatmeal within an hour of getting to the office.

I don't think I would ever work out if I had to do it in the morning before work!
  • chrishgt4
    chrishgt4 Posts: 1,222 Member
    Options
    Alarm goes off at 7:40. Cancel alarm as i have a backup set for 8:00. Snooze this one til 8:10, snooze that til 8:20 in case I fall asleep but generally roll out at about 8:17.
    Shower, brush teeth, iron shirt, get dressed and out of house by 8:30. In work for 8:45, start work at 8:30 :/ (yes i know those times are backwards)

Then bowl of muesli (double recommended portion) and a maximuscle progain shake and a glass of water.
  • RoboLikes
    RoboLikes Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    Immediately get coffee then lay around drinking it for 20 minutes, then start my day.
  • blackwarrior
    blackwarrior Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    on a monday i come in from work at 7.10am get the kids up for school 7.30 still trying to get the out of bed go and get their breakfast ready, go and call them again, make their packed lunch and be sitting waiting on the bus a 8.18 bus comes about 8.27 then i come in and grab a cup of tea the go and do 30 minutes cardio come back in and have breakfast and then go to be for 4 hours sleep

everyother day my alarm goes of at 7.07 get out of bed at about 7.25 call the kids and get their breakfast and lunch ready have them waiting for the bus at 8.18 when they leave at 8.27 i will go and do 30 minutes cardio and come in and have breakfast
  • kirbykez
    kirbykez Posts: 122
    Options
    snooze my alarm which I on purpose set 20 minutes earlier then I intend on getting up..
    Get up walk around like a zombie..
    Sit on couch staring at nothing..
    grab coffee..
    continue to sit..
    realize I have 15 minutes till the bus is due run around like mad getting dressed and putting on make up..
    leave for studddies.. lol