Will The Real Dave 198lbs please stand up!!!!

Options

Replies

• librarygirl
    librarygirl Posts: 182
    Options
    The "real" Dave is about to be banned. :grumble:

Let's take what we can get.

To Dave!!!! :smooched: :smooched:
    Can someone actually be banned from this site?

yup, sad isn't it.
    I assume if they get to many 'report post' that they can be removed?
  • keiko
    keiko Posts: 2,919 Member
    Options
    He had a real pic up before, not a bad looking guy....:love::laugh:

I thought he had a real pic before. Kind of looks like my brother in law who is a very nice guy.

MG, what happened to your hair and stop picking your nose:laugh:
  • molsongirl
    molsongirl Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    Maybe we can lure him in.....what are his fav topics? Something he can't resist!

cool whip :laugh:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    people need to grow a thicker skin if they are going to post on an open message board. I don't think Dave is ever mean, well maybe alittle to Tam, but she gives it back to him:laugh:
    I am starting to think it's like the boy that pulls the girls pigtails in school! lol:wink:

I could be wrong though!! :tongue:
  • Iceprincessk25
    Iceprincessk25 Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    We haven't heard from Max lately either........did he get banned again too??
  • codykitty
    codykitty Posts: 729
    Options

I was wondering the same thing...
  • librarygirl
    Options
    Maybe we can lure him in.....what are his fav topics? Something he can't resist!
    Foods that aren't clean and contain lots of chemicals.
  • molsongirl
    Options

I thought he had a real pic before. Kind of looks like my brother in law who is a very nice guy.

:laugh: , It's just creeps me out to see my actual pic as my AV, and some of us pick our nose when no ones looking ..shhhhhhh :laugh: :noway: but not me..no way ...:laugh:
  • keiko
    Options
    I do hope he doesn't get banned.

What is up with all this reporting?
  • Iceprincessk25
    Options
    If peeps would quit reporting him for the silliest things, he might feel like poking his head out again. :happy: I like the sarcasm, the witty humour, we need more people like him on the boards.

I'm about to report you!!! :wink:

Not before I report you!

That's it lady! You're toast. You have made me feel objectified with all your bathing suit talk.
  • Iceprincessk25
    Options

:laugh: , It's just creeps me out to see my actual pic as my AV, and some of us pick our nose when no ones looking ..shhhhhhh :laugh: :noway: but not me..no way ...:laugh:

What do you mean SOME of us pick our nose......I'm pretty sure that EVERYONE picks their nose at some point.
  • TamTastic
    Options
    There are a lot of people on here that just want to be coddled and not hear the harsh truth of things sometimes. The fact is, a tougher love kind of method just works better for some people.

I really don't want to be told I am fine for messing up time and time again. I want a legitimate wake up call. I guess it's just harder for some people to hear the truth though! :ohwell:
  • keiko
    Options
    people need to grow a thicker skin if they are going to post on an open message board. I don't think Dave is ever mean, well maybe alittle to Tam, but she gives it back to him:laugh:
    I am starting to think it's like the boy that pulls the girls pigtails in school! lol:wink:

I could be wrong though!! :tongue:

I think your right:wink:
  • TamTastic
    Options
    I don't think he's usually on during the weekend.
  • codykitty
    Options
    If peeps would quit reporting him for the silliest things, he might feel like poking his head out again. :happy: I like the sarcasm, the witty humour, we need more people like him on the boards.

I'm about to report you!!! :wink:

Not before I report you!

That's it lady! Y
    ou're toast. You have made me feel objectified with all your bathing suit talk.

look at ur pic lady....Im not sure that will stand up in a court of law!!! lol ;)
  • librarygirl
    Options
    Banned again? That sounds like you can get banned and then come back?
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    I know !!!!!!!!!

Hey guys-- I fell off the bandwagon BIG time today-- uhhhh-- I think I might get back on it TOMORROW--I'm okay, you're okay--

*whispers* Is it working?
  • Iceprincessk25
    Options
    Banned again? That sounds like you can get banned and then come back?

Yeah they're grounded for a certain amount of time.
  • molsongirl
    Options
    you can, it's up to Mike on that one.
  • codykitty
    Options
    Foods that aren't clean and contain lots of chemicals.

garages and Fage