How many teas and or coffees do you drink a day?

Options

Replies

• trysha1231
    trysha1231 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I drink between two-four cups a day. Then only water except for my protein drink which is 8 oz of 1% milk.
  • Tanyawhite30
    Options
    1 Large coffee a day...that is all for me!
  • kbc525
    kbc525 Posts: 149
    Options
    I drink coffee and green tea. I try and nix the creamer and I can enjoy it black but lately.. I've gone back to creamer.

I have about 3 cups of coffee a day... Or sometimes I switch it up and just drink green tea with mint all day long...

Speaking of which, I'm going to get up from my desk at work and go make myself a cup of JOE right now :)
  • AngieFlames
    AngieFlames Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I used to drink around a pot of coffee a day. with coffee mate and 2 sugar in each cup.
    Now I am down to 2 cups in the morning and usually 2 at night, and I am down to coffee mate and half a sugar in each. (I am allergic to artificial sweetners).
    During the early afternoon I have 2 -3 cups of green tea - black. Otherwise it's water all day long.

Unless of course one of my co-workers goes on a Timmy's run. :D
  • jkaupanger
    Options
    two latte's a day... maybe green tea at night. No sugar in coffee... some honey in my tea though.
  • trysha1231
    trysha1231 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Power coffee once (coffee with chocolate protein powder)
    Coffee only maybe once in the afternoon...
    Hm. I never thought of putting protein in my coffee. How does it taste?
  • the_journeyman
    the_journeyman Posts: 1,877 Member
    Options
    If we're talking 8oz cups, probably 4. I drink two of my travel mugs a day.

JM
  • jessie580
    jessie580 Posts: 87
    Options
    Power coffee once (coffee with chocolate protein powder)
    Coffee only maybe once in the afternoon...
    Hm. I never thought of putting protein in my coffee. How does it taste?

I am interested to know as well.
    I have been wondering if I could add protein powder to my iced coffee in the mornings!
    great idea
  • maxmariesfo
    maxmariesfo Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    4 to 5 6 ounce mugs of coffee a day. Some days I swap out for green tea.

It's true what they say about green tea being a fat burner. Once I gave up coffee for Lent and just drank green tea - for 40 days. By the end of that 40 days I hadn't lost weight, but I had lost body-fat. I noticed my arms had a lot of definition and my thighs too.
  • jamie78
    jamie78 Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    I drink Advocare Spark! Its way better for you! and you still get the caffeine!
  • darkling_glory
    darkling_glory Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    I drink about 16oz of coffee in the morning with just a little soya. It's a good amount, I think.
  • Anomalia
    Anomalia Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    2 coffees.
  • k0nfyo0zed
    k0nfyo0zed Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    one black coffee with splenda in the AM... usually a green tea with some kind of fruit (the lipton green tea w/ super fruit) in the evening... both "medium" size from the keurig that i use to brew them.
  • Qatsi
    Qatsi Posts: 2,191 Member
    Options
    3 to 5 12-oz cups a day. Black, with Equal or Splenda.
  • Hartman1986
    Hartman1986 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    During the week I'm at about a pot of Coffee a day. On the weekend, depending on what I'm doing, could be at 3 or 4 pots. I have to be real careful with the creamer.
  • erintheinspiration
    erintheinspiration Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I drink 1-3 mugs of green tea per day w/ a tsp of creamer and a Splenda.
  • SPBROOKS68
    SPBROOKS68 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    I drink a diet coke in the morning then water while at work, then a cup of coffee with 1 tsp of sugar and 1/4 cup milk, then I switched to iced green tea until bed time.

I only add fresh squeezed lemon to my tea and water.

Short anwer - 1 coffee/3 32 ounce green teas iced:drinker:
  • Hartman1986
    Hartman1986 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    4 to 5 6 ounce mugs of coffee a day. Some days I swap out for green tea.

It's true what they say about green tea being a fat burner. Once I gave up coffee for Lent and just drank green tea - for 40 days. By the end of that 40 days I hadn't lost weight, but I had lost body-fat. I noticed my arms had a lot of definition and my thighs too.

I'm going to have to try that
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    I can only handle about 8oz of coffee before I get too hyper and crazy. I do put sugar but avoid cream/milk
  • aliciagetshealthy
    aliciagetshealthy Posts: 946 Member
    Options
    40 oz with a tablespoon of vanilla creamer per 10 oz (monday - friday), probably twice that + on the weekends. ...down from 1-1/2 to 2 pots a day