How many teas and or coffees do you drink a day?

Options

Replies

• stevieb3052
    stevieb3052 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    At least 4 large mugs of black coffee between 7 am and midday.

2 mugs of decaffinated black coffee in the evening.

I don't like my coffee messed with! If you wanted cream and sugar why do you ask for coffee!
  • sbeisel1
    sbeisel1 Posts: 181
    Options
    2 to 6 cups decaf tea (sometimes with a little milk)
    4-6 cups of water (sometimes with fresh lemon and heated)

for a daily total of 8 to 12 (minimum 8)

i dont touch coffee anymore, got too addicted...
  • RockKelly
    RockKelly Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I usually drink about 32 oz of unsweet tea a day. I do not like sweet teas and on the rare occasion, I may have a sugar free, decaf mocha
  • mwest11
    mwest11 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    One 12 oz half- caff in the afternoon. I get a little sleepy after my noon time cardio/lifting class and lunch so I need a boost. But, I can't do too much caffiene because it messes with my stomach. I usually put a splash of skim milk and a couple splenda packets.
  • jessilyn76
    jessilyn76 Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    One large coffee in the morning with stevia.........water the rest of the day. A few months ago, I started eating clean, before that I drank diet soda like it was going out of style...........such a change for the better!
  • zebraspots2069
    zebraspots2069 Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    1- 6oz with 3 sugars and 2 creamers...that's it...H2O rest of day...:drinker:
  • monocot
    monocot Posts: 475 Member
    Options
    i dont drink coffee, Normal Tea or Pop, But I drink 2 or 4 Bottles of water with Arizona Lemon Iced Tea stixs mixed into them

I also Drink Apple Cider Vinegar 1 oz a day and put
    two oz in my hair.
  • Stacyanne324
    Stacyanne324 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    I usually have 2 coffees a day and 2-3 teas. I drink all of them black with no sugar.
  • JaySpice
    JaySpice Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I'm not a fan of coffee, but white coffee seems like it would be really beautiful!

The only beverage I really drink is tea. When I go out I like to buy sweet drinks such as frappuccinos and bubble tea. Currently I have these tea flavors that I am drinking: sugar cookie, chocolate, vanilla, peppermint, strawberry, caramel, and green :)

I do not use sweetener. It took a while to get used to, but I am trying to cut down on sugar intake and I prefer tea this way now. :)

Umm sugar cookie tea!? Umm sign me the hell up!

I drink about 3 to 4 cups of tea a day. I try to measure out my sugar and not just pour so I can take into account and limit my the intake.
  • rockerbabyy
    rockerbabyy Posts: 2,258 Member
    Options
    i typically drink one (16oz) cup of coffee every other day.. though next september i see that being an every day thing. lol
    i dont drink tea nearly as often as i used to, ive been lazy lol but when i did, it was 16 oz a day.
  • DiscipleN2k
    DiscipleN2k Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Only a single mug (about 3 cups) with just a bit of cinnamon to start my day and then water from then out. An apple after a decent walk during my lunch break seems to work well for a mid day pick-me-up :)
  • picassoadagio
    picassoadagio Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    1 or 2 cups of coffee and the infinite cups of green tea in various flavors.
  • SmashleeWpg
    SmashleeWpg Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    I don't really drink coffee, at most one small cup if I'm having some ... but I drink at least 10 cups of tea and 10 cups of water (above and beyond the water in the tea) a day. Tea is SO fantastic for you, and calorie free! :)
  • Jennyisbusy
    Jennyisbusy Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    I drink one cup of coffee a day. I bought a teeny tiny french press that only makes 1 at a time, and that keeps me from giving into the temptation to drink more. I use creamer and sugar so too much coffee = too many calories for me.
  • sjtreely
    sjtreely Posts: 1,014 Member
    Options
    I drink 8 - 12 cups of coffee a day. Most of them before I head out the door. If it's a rough day, I'll have more once I get to school.
  • Aureilie
    Aureilie Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Just one cup of coffee in the morning. It used to be two.
  • 600racer
    600racer Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    3 or so mugs of black coffee in the morning and probably a quart of decaf tea in the evening.
  • ExcelWithMel
    ExcelWithMel Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I drink 3-4 cups of tea per day. I have these huge mugs where I get @16 oz. of tea made in them.

I drink one Caffeinated Lipton Black Tea with @10 drops of English Toffee flavored Stevia.
    Then I drink 2-3 cups of green tea, sometimes a chamomile tea, with 1/2 tsp. of powdered stevia throughout the day usually with a meal.

No calories there, but along with the 8-10 glasses of water I drink during the day, I go to the bathroom A LOT! LOL.
  • MNA76
    MNA76 Posts: 1,541
    Options
    One cup of black coffee or Chai tea when I get to work and then 2 - 4 cups of green tea throughout the day.
  • ccadroz93
    ccadroz93 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Since November 17th 2011 I have had 2 cups of coffee, one double shot espresso, one Dr. Pepper and 2 glasses of raspberry ice tea. Yes, I count....only because I was so strung out on caffiene I had to get off it completely for medical reasons. Funny, I sleep really good now!!