Turbo Jammers 5/4-5/10

13»

Replies

• megan0313
    megan0313 Posts: 394
    I know there are some CE users on this thread...should I keep it or send it back for Richard Simmon's Sweatin to the Oldies? :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :flowerforyou:

Just teasin'

I don't have a long way to go on my journey, and I think building some serious muscle will help with the good ole metabolism...any thoughts?

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: There's no doubt about it, CE is EXXXTREME!!! There are many times during the workouts that I just want to drop the weights and cry! :laugh: BUT, the painful part is only 35 mins/3x per week....and I feel so much better when I'm done. I'm only in the 3rd week of the first phase and strangers are commenting on my muscle definition! I think when you decide to do it you'll see amazing results...I'd suggest that before you start that you make sure you'll have the time/motivation to keep up for the whole 3 months. I really MAKE myself fit in those weight lifting session no matter what, because I'd hate to have to start this whole thing over again! :laugh: Good Luck!!
    :flowerforyou:
  • Kennie
    Kennie Posts: 31
    Oh no...last night after work I fell asleep and missed my karate class :( So to make up for it I did the CP1...tonight after work I will be doing the 20 min followed by ab jam

Where is CP 2 and 3? Do I have to order them separately? Im not a huge fan of CP 1

Thanks, I hope everyone enjoys their friday!
  • christy559
    christy559 Posts: 105
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: There's no doubt about it, CE is EXXXTREME!!! There are many times during the workouts that I just want to drop the weights and cry! :laugh: BUT, the painful part is only 35 mins/3x per week....and I feel so much better when I'm done. I'm only in the 3rd week of the first phase and strangers are commenting on my muscle definition! I think when you decide to do it you'll see amazing results...I'd suggest that before you start that you make sure you'll have the time/motivation to keep up for the whole 3 months. I really MAKE myself fit in those weight lifting session no matter what, because I'd hate to have to start this whole thing over again! :laugh: Good Luck!!
    :flowerforyou:

Okay...then I'll commit, because to say 'I'll try it" is not the type of commitment this program requires.:noway:

I'll preview the dvds and then plan on starting next week! My 42nd b-day is June 13, so I will definitely see some results then, woot,woot! :smooched: This week completes 2 weeks for TJ and I have to say I think I'm getting good results. I took my measurements before I started and I'll see how many inches I've melted away at the end of 30 days. :happy:

Checking in with CP2 - 1st time for that one, it was a little more challenging than CP1...BTW You do hve to order CP2 and CP3, as part of the elite set, I think. I ordered everything at one time.
  • megan0313
    Hi Everyone!
    Checking in with CP2 and CE Burn 3 today. Great job on everyone's workouts! :flowerforyou:

Kennie, you can get CP2 and 3 on amazon. If I remember correctly, I got CP2 along with lower body jam which is a great toning workout.

Have a great day everyone!
    :heart:
  • Beeks5
    Beeks5 Posts: 41
    Hello Jammers New and Old!

I can't believe how big this thread is getting!! Awesome .. Way to go Jammers!! So nice to know that there are lots of us out there who are reaping the rewards off such a great workout!!:drinker: :bigsmile:

I think today I will be doing the Turbo Sculpt!! Feel the burn!!:mad:

Hope all of you mother's out there have a Happy Mother's Day!! May you be spoiled rotten!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Talk to ya later jammers!
    Becky
  • Lyn_Matthews
    Lyn_Matthews Posts: 902 Member
    Morning everyone!

I know I haven't been very good about posting my workouts this week but I think I've gotten some kind of TJ in everyday this week! YIPPEE. Scale is still not moving but I'm not worrying about it. I have gotten lots and lots and lots of compliments this week. It's been so nice to have people notice all the hard work I've put in.

Welcome to all the new faces. Don't feel bad about not getting the moves. As Chalene says "Even mistakes burn calories!" Just stick with it. You'll figure it out. I was completely uncoordinated when I started and still have days where I'm off balance and feel silly all over again!

Kennie-I'm not a big fan of CP1 either but I really love 2 and 3. I got mine on Amazon.

Christy-just the mention of Sweatin to the Oldies cracks me up. I remember watching my mom do those....she still has them. I should borrow them just for fun!

Speaking of my parents, I just have to share. I'm so proud of my dad. He joined a gym and he's been going every day so far. Yesterday he rode 6 miles on the stationary bike! I think that is just great. In 2004 he had a heart attack and really scared all of us. I'm so happy that he is working towards better habits. I want him to be around for many more years.

Anyway I gotta run. Have a wonderful day!
  • ronkswife2000
    ronkswife2000 Posts: 176
    Checking in today with the cardio dance, I think that's what it's called? lol It's on disc two with the ab jam anyway it was a well rounded workout for me! Have a great weekend everyone! :drinker:
  • dimplzz
    dimplzz Posts: 456 Member
    I did Cardio Party 2 (? about 45 minutes) last night plus a mile on the treadmill. 517 calories burned and it felt great! I have to do double shift today so it is my "off day". I really don't like days off. :sad: Happy Friday everyone!
  • ronkswife2000
    ronkswife2000 Posts: 176
    HAPPY EARLY MOTHER'S DAY! I'm leaving out of town in a bit and won't be on tomorrow...

Checking in today with Turbo Jam, did it first thing this morning cause I knew I had tons to do and was going to San Antonio so I'm proud of myself for making it priority!

Have a great weekend everyone! :smooched:
  • naugustyniak
    naugustyniak Posts: 836 Member
    Sorry I have been MIA but I have been working on getting my basement in order to do TJ and hope the concrete will be easier on my knees. I have been treadmilling and biking this week. I finished getting my TJ spot cleared and plan on restarting tomorrow with Burn and maybe sculpt.

HAVE A GREAT MOM'S DAY EVERYONE!!!!!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • GrnEyz
    GrnEyz Posts: 360
    Hey Everyone. I'm new to TurboJam. I finally tried my first turbojam workout today. I'm doing the Kick, Punch,Jam video and am only able to make it through the warm up and first segment, so 15 min total. But I loved it! My goal this week is to make it through the first 15 minutes without having to stop to catch my breath, and then start working on the next segment next week! How fast do you guys start to see results? And Wow, is it normal for your shoulders and biceps to ache? lol Good work out! :flowerforyou:
  • megan0313
    Happy Mother's Day to all you mom's out there!

Checking in today with CP2, Burn 1 and Ab Jam.

Welcome GrnEyz! :flowerforyou: I'm sure it's a good sign that you're a little sore after TJ! I took me a while to get used to all those punches! Keep up the great work!

Hope everyone's enjoying their weekend!
    :heart:
  • deedun
    deedun Posts: 361 Member
This discussion has been closed.